fbpx

Windstone Nativity

Home Forums Miscellany Community Windstone Nativity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

My great-nephew, Tayven, is 5 and obsessed with my Windstones (I taught him well🤪). He wants to do a Windstone nativity for Christmas 😁… Suggestions anyone?

twindragonsmum 😊

tdm

pipsxlch
      Participant

Hi, Beckie, long time no see! How’re the boyos?

Hmm, maybe the OW and Hearth or Lap for Joseph and Mary, a Hatcher for Baby Jesus, scratch that a Male and Mother for Joseph and Mary… a Young and a Fledge for the shepherds, and a Griffin, Ki-rin and Unicorn for the Wise Men (all males). Put a halo on a Poad for the Angel. Various Pebble animals can be the livestock in the stable.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

<3 Long time no see! Love the hair color in your icon.

I think pip had some wonderful ideas for a windstone nativity.

Bodine
          Participant

Hahahaha love it!
            I can hear my Grand-mother now…WHAT? Bènis mon âme!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
            Participant

On second thought, how about a Grand Unicorn instead of a Poad for the angel? Then you can use Bean Poads for the animals.

If you used the Grand though, think I’d trade out the Male Unicorn Wise Man for a Flap Cat.

etruscan
              Participant

On second thought, how about a Grand Unicorn instead of a Poad for the angel? Then you can use Bean Poads for the animals.

If you used the Grand though, think I’d trade out the Male Unicorn Wise Man for a Flap Cat.

On third thought … just use a flap cat, or a winged baby meerkat, for the angel and keep everything else as you suggested – Male and Mother for Joseph and Mary… a Young and a Fledge for the shepherds, and a Griffin, Ki-rin and Unicorn for the Wise Men (all males).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.