fbpx

Windstone Male Dragon and pricing…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Windstone Male Dragon and pricing…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good evening all, new user here long time admirer. Was wondering if anyone would care to share insight on pricing of a certain piece.

This is one of the many Male Dragons I’m looking into, sorry don’t know more about them. Was looking for a base price, taking into consideration no box just as is, would be a fair price. Thanks for any help, and great site! Wish I knew about it sooner.

P.S. If this is the wrong portion of the forum, apologies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120823598479?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Apologies, reading the forum guidelines I see no ebay posts, was just trying to use it as the one I’m particularly looking into. Please delete if need be. Didn’t see place to edit post.
    Thanks again.

scenceable
    Participant

Not sure what a fair price is, but in case you miss the ebay one I do have an emerald male for sale too, he was repaired so is fairly cheap. ($65)

Tara
      Participant

Male dragons currently retail for $132 new from Windstone. As for eBay ones in regular production colors they range from about $30-$200 depending on the color and condition. I think $70 is a reasonable price for a male in excellent condion of pretty much any color as most will sell for $90-$100. The peacock color (like this one) generally are the cheapest. Either of the red ones and the rainbow colored ones are usually some of the most expensive.

Ok, I got a peacock like this one so far, only paid $50 for it missing some paint on snout will look into someone here repairing it. Thanks for the help!

Skylover
        Participant

Here’s a link to our ebay sales database:

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/

This can be helpful if you’re looking for what the average price for a particular piece is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.