fbpx

Windstone in a painting?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Windstone in a painting?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Maria
      Participant

Hi Melody
        I recently became the owner of a little chalet whose walls are now hollering to hung with art. My mom had the idea to paint a still life for the dining area, and the painting would consist of items that are significant to me. Mom suggested including a Windstone somewhere in the background and I thought the big Rock Dragon would go nicely. What is Windstone’s stance on something like that? Is it permissible? The painting is obviously personal and won’t be sold…
        If Nam happens to read this, I’ve got the same question for her: Are you averse to having one of your lovely hand-wrapped necklaces painted in a still life?

Melody
        Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hi Melody
          I recently became the owner of a little chalet whose walls are now hollering to hung with art. My mom had the idea to paint a still life for the dining area, and the painting would consist of items that are significant to me. Mom suggested including a Windstone somewhere in the background and I thought the big Rock Dragon would go nicely. What is Windstone’s stance on something like that? Is it permissible? The painting is obviously personal and won’t be sold…
          If Nam happens to read this, I’ve got the same question for her: Are you averse to having one of your lovely hand-wrapped necklaces painted in a still life?

You’ll have to ask John, he’s the legal person around here. John (at) windstoneeditions (dot ) com

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Go for it! If it could be noted on the back of the painting who owns the necklace design that would be cool!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.