fbpx

Windstone Family/Factory and Carousel Museum Pics

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Family/Factory and Carousel Museum Pics

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mercury Star
    Participant

Congratulations on your trip! You took lovely pictures, thank you for sharing them all!

Falcolf
      Participant

Really gorgeous photos Ski! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

wow!!! Those photos were amazing! Thank you so much ski, looks like you had a blast! I can’t believe how big your kids got! WOAH! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
          Participant

I just wanted to post a link to pics from my Corvallis visit. These are from the house, factory, and museum. We were invited over for dinner (thank you so much John and Miss Melody), and I got to meet the family. The kids came over (they are lovely, talented, and sweet… totally adorable), and I got to meet Susie and her son, John (who Irelyn fell in love with.) Learned that Susie was John’s sister, which I can’t recall ever hearing before… If I knew that, I forgot it at some point. The place was great, with lots of animals and things to look at. Fun and homey. The following day we were allowed to tour the factory, which contained a treasure trove of goodies. There’s a discard cart of damaged or unperfect pieces used as test paints and Melody gifted Irelyn with a PYO Kirin and plugged some pink eyes and a horn in it for her. Justin got a young dragon… I think that was a perfect choice and so very nice of them. After the factory, we went to the Carousel Museum in Albany at their recommendation and I am glad we did. That place was amazing! Ended up spending money on things I had not planned on, so that was fun. Def want to go back there or shop a little on line. Thanks for that! It was awesome!! Hope you all enjoy the pics and thank you again Miss Melody, John, Susie, and kids for making this all happen. I hope you got the “Thank You” gift I had sent… it should’ve arrived Monday! Love you guys!!!

http://s106.photobucket.com/user/skigod377/library/Windstone%20Visit

GOOD GRIEF! We just got home and there was a HEAVY box by the front door! Thank you so much for all the goodies!!

Glad it got there and I hope everyone finds something they like. It was the least I could do after the great time you and yours showed us!

Skigod377
            Participant

Those carousel animals are stunningly gorgeous! I’ve always loved carousels :love:

Me too!!

Skigod377
              Participant

I want poad stairs…

That was my thought, too!

Skigod377
                Participant

ZOMG Ski! Your son is HUGE! What have you been feeding him?!

So glad you had fun at the factory and with Miss Melody and Co. They are truly awesome people!

IKR? He keeps on eating! He’s like a garbage disposal…
                  I had an awesome time and I hope we didn’t impose too much. We must’ve stayed at their house for like, 5 hours! It was almost midnight when we left.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Oh good. You got to see Edwina when she wasn’t escaping all over the neighborhood.

Tickled to see the lab griffin still lives there!

Yup, he is up in her office keeping her company:) The griffin, that is… not Edwina.

Skigod377
                    Participant

You’re welcome, all! The factory was amazing… soooo many goodies sitting around. Made me wish I could just whip out my CC and start buying!

Massive lols at the Poads on the stairs!! XD
                      And all those drop-dead-gorgeous oriental dragons! *swoon*

etruscan
                      Participant

You can have the dragons and griffins and poads … I saw a couple of Przewalski hatching pegs and the new rearing unicorn colts!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.