fbpx

Windstone Dinosaurs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Windstone Dinosaurs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Hello!

I was wondering, are there any future plans to create more Windstone dinosaurs? They are beautiful! Most of the dinosaurs I have are hatching out of eggs and it would be amazing to see some more “adult” versions in addition to the triceratops and stegosaurus.

Thank you!
      Tiffany

Melody
      Keymaster

Hello!

I was wondering, are there any future plans to create more Windstone dinosaurs? They are beautiful! Most of the dinosaurs I have are hatching out of eggs and it would be amazing to see some more “adult” versions in addition to the triceratops and stegosaurus.

Thank you!
        Tiffany

I have a finished adult monoclonius that was never produced…but he probably never will be! I can’t compete with modern Dino sculptors, they are too awesome!!

Travistie
        Participant

I don’t know about anyone else, but some LP baby stegs and triceratops would be cool! The stegs having been popping up on Ebay in different color schemes a lot over the past year or two. Not sure if these castings are very limited.. but is it possible to have some done in maybe copper patina or another dragon color for the store sometime?

Kim
          Blocked

I really like the old Windstone dinosaurs I have been seeing pop up on ebay. Melody, I don’t think you would have a problem with all the Windstone fans wanting to buy your dinosaurs over other brands as they are all pretty loyal to anything you create!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I see test paints of the stegos, but never the triceratops or any of the hatchers… I would love to see some test paint hatching t rex or velociraptors by Melody, PS, Brandi… etc…

That would be sweet! *envisions brightly striped Rex head* SQUEE!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
              Keymaster

I don’t know about anyone else, but some LP baby stegs and triceratops would be cool! The stegs having been popping up on Ebay in different color schemes a lot over the past year or two. Not sure if these castings are very limited.. but is it possible to have some done in maybe copper patina or another dragon color for the store sometime?

I’ll tell Brandy, I think I saw her working on a steg…

etruscan
                Participant

I see test paints of the stegos, but never the triceratops or any of the hatchers… I would love to see some test paint hatching t rex or velociraptors by Melody, PS, Brandi… etc…

That would be sweet! *envisions brightly striped Rex head* SQUEE!

I think the stegos are leftover never-painted castings that were uncovered during the Great Move. As far as I can tell, they are not making new castings of the stegs, though it would be great if they were! (And the other dinosaurs too. 🙂 )

Tiffany
                  Participant

Hello!

Thank you!
                    Tiffany

I have a finished adult monoclonius that was never produced…but he probably never will be! I can’t compete with modern Dino sculptors, they are too awesome!!

Aww that’s too bad, I love your dinosaurs! I have many prehistoric statues but yours are the ones I like best 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.