fbpx

Windstone & Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone & Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Has anyone seen the sixth season of Buffy? If so, did anyone notice the windstone figures in the magic shop? 😀 Very cool!

kitsunelady
    Participant

Hah, I do remember that. e.e There are also some kirins on Harmony’s desk in Angel. Here’s the old thread about it…pegasi put up some screenshots. 😀

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1958&p=55935&hilit=buffy+windstone#p55935

LOL!!! XD NOW I remember that one!!!

PhoenixTears
      Participant

“In Harm’s Way” is just one episode of Angel that shows the kirins and the white unicorns on her desk. There is another episode in that season very close to that one (next one or one after that), that shows them again.

Hidden Object Games (computer games) are always filled with Windstones, especially the Roaring Sentinel and various large owls. I keep forgetting to do screen caps.

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

PhoenixTears
        Participant

Holy cow, Licorice!!! I just noticed your avatar. My aunt has a Lynx Point (right?) Siam so very similar. Gorgeous!
          *now watch her come back and say it’s not a Siamese and I’ll feel like a schmuck … or better yet, say it’s not a cat! haha)*

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.