fbpx

Windstone a Week!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone a Week!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Embrie
    Participant

Congrats on the Cirrus OW, Embrie! He’s fantastic. <3

Thank you!

Weekly Windstone #7: 2018 grab bag green/gold colorshift tanuki!

PXL_20230314_0007358852

PXL_20230314_0008331362

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lMgXbte.jpg[/img]

PXL_20230314_0003090522

[img]https://i.imgur.com/p2KQUPu.jpg[/img]

About a year ago, Bonnie put up five colorshift tanukis for sale on a Saturday at 6am my time. When I woke up and checked Facebook, it was my first time seeing these little guys, and I had to have at least one!

I picked out the green one as my absolute favorite, but unfortunately, he had already been sold, so I had to settle for the blue one.

As luck would have it, about 3 months later, I found out that Tara, who had him then, was willing to part with him! I love how sometimes you think you missed out on a piece forever, but then it comes back around!

He’s now been reunited with his blue buddy, and an additional red tanuki I’ve gotten since then.

I absolutely love the designs on these guys, and the green one is still my favoritest. ❤️

Thank you, Tara, for letting him come live with me (and his friends)! 😊

# in my collection: 46
      Purchase date: 8/1/22
      Total cost: $366

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori

Nightcrow
      Participant

What a beautiful tanuki. <3 That’s one of my favorite GB “styles,” and I hope Melody does some other Pebble grab bags to match, someday! I might faint if we got Cougars to match. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
        Participant

Queen of the day.

20230319_064207

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Love it! Gorgeous golden color; perfect for such a dramatic dragon. 🙂

Did you make the jewelry? I used to make trinkets for my dragons to wear.

You can kind of see some in this old picture:

bvp-we2

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
            Participant

I really like that choker on her- lovely!

Bodine
              Participant

Thanks y’all 😁. Nice pieces.👍
                It is handmade but it was a gift.I absolutely love it and it lays exactly the way it should across my lower neck.She wears it until I borrow it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.