fbpx

Will there ever be more GB Unicorns or Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will there ever be more GB Unicorns or Dragons?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

Since I started collecting Windstones, which hasnt been that long, there has been cool Grab Bags like the red fox, Bat eared fox, Fishy cat, and Baby Poads. These are all amazing, thats for certain, but I was wondering if there will eventually be more GB Dragon or Uni sculpts? I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see more Young GB Unicorns, since that was a few years back now and I completely missed out on those beauties ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, do you think these will ever be made again ? *crosses fingers*

Betrluk1
      Participant

i would love to see more as well. the gb baby unicorns are my favorite.

Natasha
        Participant

I’d be so thrilled for fantasy unicorns and dragons.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
          Participant

Grab Bag young unicorns may be on the horizon, though no telling when they would actually appear. This thread is from November:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/grab-bag-unicorns-silver-horns

rock-reader
            Participant

I would LOVE to see another grab bag batch of fanatsy candycorn baby unicorns. The new ones could have silver (polished pewter) horns and Melody could try out some of the color commbinations suggested in the other thread.

Please?!! I just missed the last of the fantasy baby unicorns in Dec 2013 and I’m hooked on them! :love: :love:

Melody
              Keymaster

I need to get working on some new gb batch of something… I have pebble wolves, all life stages of poads, young unicorns and baby unicorns.

Ferlin1984
                Participant

I need to get working on some new gb batch of something… I have pebble wolves, all life stages of poads, young unicorns and baby unicorns.

Yes, yes, and more yes, with a big pretty please cherry on top for all of those. It’s going to be a good year!

Betrluk1
                  Participant

Pics, or it didn’t happen ๐Ÿ˜›

I soon seldomly squeak and rarely kick up a fuss but I soooooo LOVE young poads and would desperately love to see more gb young poads and if possible be able to get more than 1!!!! :big smile: I love all your pieces Mel but hands down my heart just loves those little poad bums.

Natasha
                    Participant

You can count on me to buy all of those GBs!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Tinks
                      Participant

Baby unicorns!!!

jmoore
                        Participant

My vote would be for wolves next, then baby unicorns. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                          Blocked

I would also say that grab bag wolves next and then baby unicorns would be awesome and then young poads! I would also love to see grab bag hoarder dragons and more young unicorns and adult poads but I don’t think I would be able to afford them unless I saved money for a few months.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.