Will there be…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will there be…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Dead on Serenity! Still it makes me wanna… :puke:

Thrippa
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Aii! The cat has painted toenails!

They’re called ‘Soft Paws’. They’re glue-on nail caps that come in clear or a variety of colors. Usually the colored ones are used on frou-frou dogs though, at least in my area of the country.

darjeb
      Participant

I love em if I had know about them when I had Tristen (red chow) I would have bought a pair for him

Bodine
        Participant

I absolutely adore the Violet Flame one on ebay right now.Wish I wasn’t broke again.Every time I get money,I buy a sculpt and then another one comes out….mercy,mercy…. XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

bodine6127 wrote:

I absolutely adore the Violet Flame one on ebay right now.Wish I wasn’t broke again.Every time I get money,I buy a sculpt and then another one comes out….mercy,mercy…. XD

The statement of a true addict. 😆
          Yep, been there, done that, and will be doing it again and again until Melody gets tired of producing Windstones, and then the fight is on for the ebay sales! XD

Bodine
          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

The statement of a true addict. 😆
            Yep, been there, done that, and will be doing it again and again until Melody gets tired of producing Windstones, and then the fight is on for the ebay sales! XD

XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.