fbpx

Will there be PYO Flap Cats ?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will there be PYO Flap Cats ?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

hopefully they’ll be available soon…*hopes*

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Blight
      Participant

I support this very much ๐Ÿ˜€ I’d love to be able to buy PYO flapcats at that smaller dragon or kirin size to paint as memorials as well as fantasy designs!

Angie
        Participant

Poor sweetie . Yes as memorials they will be popular . I know what your going thru too . I had a white cat die of cancer . Misty . She was only a little over 1 year old . The sweetest kitty too .
          The Good Cat Candle Lamp reminds me of her . Blue eyes . I would even love the Good Cat and Bad Cat Candle Lamps to be PYO .
          They are beloved companions .

Thank you…my kitty actually passed away on Saturday.. I don’t know if I’ve ever cried so hard ๐Ÿ™ I’m so sorry about Misty.. it’s hard to lose them like that. The Good Cat candlelamp sounds like a nice way to be reminded of her.

purpleturtle – I’m sorry about Lily ๐Ÿ™ But I like your idea.. I know it’s a “no no” but maybe I can keep an eye out for a damaged Flapper that I might be able to turn into my beloved kitty..

Jinya
          Participant

I would Love to see a Spynx Cat Sculpt! Now That would be Really Interesting and Different! You can’t find Spynx figurines anywhere! Some people say they are ugly, and I admit the very first time I saw a bunch of spynx kittens running around I was frightened a little because they looked like evil large rats lol. But I have never ever met a more loveing creature, more than any cat, dog.. anything! I would certainly buy a Spynx piece.. probably a few of them.

Stephanie
            Participant

I have a new flapcat in the works, but I still haven’t decided if he will be “regular” or a pyo. I am leaning toward “regular”, because he looks just like the other large one but he faces the other way.
              We need new production sculpture badly; on the other hand, we don’t need more stuff to paint.

I would like to sculpt a series of cats, either flapcats or regular cats, as pyos, but make them a little smaller, the size of the other pyos.

Just an idea here but how about kitten flapcats? About the size of the griffin chicks????? ;)(Yes, I’ve been thinking about this! lol)

fatalbeauty
              Participant

Just an idea here but how about kitten flapcats? About the size of the griffin chicks????? ;)(Yes, I’ve been thinking about this! lol)

that would be adorable!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.