Will the Standing Hippogriffs be made in black and white?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Will the Standing Hippogriffs be made in black and white?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

Just wondering if the Standing Hippogriffs will be made in black and white for the store like the ponicorns?

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
      Keymaster

Just wondering if the Standing Hippogriffs will be made in black and white for the store like the ponicorns?

I haven’t decided what colors to do production ones in… Would you like them in black and white?

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I haven’t decided what colors to do production ones in… Would you like them in black and white?

….would be fine by me though I would prefer them to have brown eyes…..

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

dragonmedley
          Participant

How about the classic white and black like the unicorn families? I think the original versions of white and black would suit the hippogriffs well, and show the sculpts’ details nicely. I find the Snow White and the jet black too uniform and that some of the details are lost (but that’s me).

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Or maybe black like the old black griffon and white with pastel rainbow wings?

I like the idea of dapple grey, Appaloosa, or silver grulla too.

Megan
              Participant

Some easy, simple-to-paint natural horse colors like palomino or buckskin would be wonderful! 🙂

sarahbue
                Participant

For me I would prefer some kind of detail…ie I like the old black and white better then the new ones as well. I would love to see them in something other than black and white however. Some kind of natural coloring would be great.

LZ
                  Participant

Since they are hippo-griffs, why not some pegasus production colors, and some griffin production colors?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Since they are hippo-griffs, why not some pegasus production colors, and some griffin production colors?

oooo! ocelot would be very pretty on a hippogriff!

1. Mother Meerkat

Mika
                      Participant

I think the classic brown or gray like the griffins would be nice for the hips. Especially the brown.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.