Wicked

Home Forums Miscellany Community Wicked

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Anthony
      Participant

Wicked: The Life and Times of The Wicked Witch of the West (didn’t want to have that as the topic title) so my girlfriend wants me to read it, she says it’s a great book. I want to, but I want to hear what you have to say, from people that have read it of course.

P.S.- I’ll try to post more xD

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Haven’t read it, but my nieces all luuuuuurrrrrvvvv the Broadway musical 😀

tdm

Jodi
          Participant

I’ve read it, and you should know that there is some explicit sex in it. That said, it’s a very good book. And we are going to see the musical in November.

lamortefille
            Participant

I read the book and enjoyed it. The author created a very odd/interesting world.

dragonmedley
              Participant

You should just go ahead and read it; when it comes to books, your own opinion is the best. You start, and if you don’t like it, you stop. Just because hundreds of people loved or hated it, doesn’t mean you will too!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

I have not read it but hear it’s GREAT

Starbreeze
                  Participant

It was very interesting and well written. Be warned, it’s not at all like the Wizard of Oz. 😉

Anthony
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I’ve read it, and you should know that there is some explicit sex in it. That said, it’s a very good book. And we are going to see the musical in November.

She told me; if I recall correctly there are 3. It doesn’t bother me, I go to a public high school >.> I hear worse.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.