Why some people should not own pets

Home Forums Miscellany Community Why some people should not own pets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Megan
      Participant

My friend and I were out running errands today when we saw a minivan go by us with a Yorkie dog standing on the side mirror. It had its front paws on the mirror and its back paws on the rim of the driver’s side window.

When we hit a light I rolled down my window and yelled at this woman “Ma’am, your dog is going to fall!!”

She just yelled back, very cheerfully, “Oh, it’s okay, he does that all the time!” and then SPED away, with dog standing ENTIRELY on the mirror. There was absolutely nothing keeping this Yorkie from falling off that mirror. No harness, no leash, nada. Let’s leave out for a moment that we were on one of the busiest roads in town — one good pot hole or swerve and that dog would have fallen and gone right under the back tires of the owner’s van. Was she just assuming that she would be fast enough to catch it if it slipped? I do not and never will understand some people!

Wonder if she lets her children crawl out the window of a moving vehicle and get on the roof… πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„

Ah, the irresponsible-pet-owner thread… *sighs*

We all understand that one. Just don’t let it get to you, because it happens OFTEN πŸ‘Ώ πŸ™„ 😑 and if you do (or not) believe in karma, it will get to her eventually. Like maybe her car gets repo’d or gets a thousand shopping cart scratches to the point where it costs a TON because they don’t make her car’s paint anymore. And then her dog won’t get to ride anymore. πŸ˜€

DragonCat wrote:

We all understand that one. Just don’t let it get to you, because it happens OFTEN πŸ‘Ώ πŸ™„ 😑 and if you do (or not) believe in karma, it will get to her eventually. Like maybe her car gets repo’d or gets a thousand shopping cart scratches to the point where it costs a TON because they don’t make her car’s paint anymore. And then her dog won’t get to ride anymore. πŸ˜€
        DragonCat, your sense of Karma is awesome!

And some people really shouldn’t own pets. 😑

Dragon87 wrote:

DragonCat wrote:

DragonCat, your sense of Karma is awesome!

And some people really shouldn’t own pets. 😑
        Amen to both! πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Geeze, people like that are freaking STUPID! Why is it a cop never catches peole doing stupid stuff like that! It’s wreckless endangerment! πŸ™„ People like this should have been swallowed at birth!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Megan
          Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Why is it a cop never catches peole doing stupid stuff like that! It’s wreckless endangerment!

I’d have given anything for a cop to go by at that moment. Really I would have. I’ve spent all day since then thinking, “Hmm, I wonder if the Yorkie ever fell off the mirror.” It’s a slightly sick feeling. Dogs don’t know better than to do something like that. People should know better. Key word: should.

Why thank you. :yes:

I definitely believe in bad luck for animal abusers. It’s a sad topic that could have been completely prevented. 😑

…..prevented by someone actually having a brain. Sadly I find the lack of one to be a common malady in society….. oi.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.