fbpx

Why did your Fuzzy travel with your Windstone?

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Why did your Fuzzy travel with your Windstone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Quote:

We all know that a fuzzy travels along with a Windstone if someone speaks the magical phrase “Love, Fuzzy” but I was thinking today—just what determines which fuzzy travels with which Windstone? Do Fuzzys form a special bond with a Windstone piece and insist on following it to it’s new home? Does a fuzzy choose a box simply because of it’s destination? (such as wanting to move to a warmer/cooler climate?) Do you toss a cookie into each Windstone box and the lucky fuzzy to reach it first is the one that gets to go with that box? ๐Ÿ˜•

I’ve been pondering Eleu’s query for several days now… The Windstone Phuzziologists really don’t know the answer. (I’m sorry, it’s not the cookie thing – cookie’s don’t hang around Windstone long enough for them to be handy as often as a Fuzzy is “Loved” – it WOULD work though – as long as the shipper person closed the box fast enough so that only one Fuzz was enclosed.) So I’m asking you to ask your fuzzies why they traveled with the Windstones that they did. It may take a little practice to communicate with your fuzzy, but they communicate freely once you get the hang of it. Just think Fuzzy Thoughts and ask “Why did you travel with my Windstone?” and let us know what your Fuzzy says! Help us out with our Fuzzy Research and together maybe we shall answer this question. :yes:

Susie
      Keymaster

Jasmine
        Participant

Mine told me that it was too hot in Cali and decided to visit Canada. But now that it is the middle of winter, they are thinking of migrating back south. So I’m having to bribe them with chocolate to stay. ๐Ÿ˜•

Maria
          Participant

Well, I had a heart-to-heart with my pink Super Fuzzy, and it told me that it heard of my aversion to pink and decided that its mission in life what to introduce me to comeliness of pink. So at the risk of being thrown back into the wild, it slipped into a box (can’t remember which item it came with) and travelled across the sea.
            It apologized for thinking that attack was the best defence when it arrived and leaping out to nom my head in a big pink fuzzy hug, but as it turned my aversion to pink into toleration of pink, it accomplished its mission fairly well.
            As for the smaller Fuzzies, they established their reason for coming with a unanimous “Swiss chocolate!.” I thought I heard the rustling of a wrapper but I’m not sure. Anyway, now I know why I have so many of them.

My singular fuzzy told me that he likes the snow!

…. and is wishing I liked the snow more and would bring him out in it…. lol ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
            Participant

I’ll have to check with my other fuzzies, but I know for sure the one that came with my Birman followed and is very attached to my kitty. They look so much alike too! Maybe she sprouted from some the fuzzy fur of my Birman’s tail? That would certaily explain things!

*I’ll add a picture as soon as I can find a free minute at home! Reactions with meds and this stupid cold have been kicking my butt all month. I’ve lost every weekend for the last month due to illness or medication reactions! ๐Ÿ˜ก *

Pam

Based on my observations here at Windstone, some fuzzies do indeed become very attached to Windstones based entirely on color (a few varieties seem to ONLY be found around certain colors/patterns)
                ๐Ÿ™‚

Most of mine traveled here because they missed each other. Most of them happen to be red, so I suspect they are related.

Kyrin

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

*shock* My fuzzy said he was knocked unconsious and when he awoke, he had almost suffocated in a plastic bag! He had escaped only to find that was also traped inside of a well secured cardboard box with a menacing dragon chasing him! He survived only by eating some sort of tasty packing peanut material until I I rescued him with a box cutter! Yay! I’m a Fuzzy hero ledgend! *dances the heroic fuzzy saving dance*

Then he told me he was lying and proceeded to point and laugh at me along with all the other fuzzies in the room saying I’m crazy for talking to strips of faux fur with beady eyes! :shout: LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Amanda
                  Participant

ROFLMAO!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I think my pink fuzzy was attatched to my pink lap and chose to stay with her. When that fuzzy sits on the laps head, she looks like a furry mohawk ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Melissa
                    Participant

Three fuzzies, three answers.

The first one was the most verbal. It whispered that a certain set of symbols on paper were a sure sign of a safe migratory route to a fuzzy-friendly location, for any Fuzzy sharp enough to spot it and nest there for a time. I asked what the symbols were, and it crawled to a Windstone Invoice where the words ‘Love Fuzzy’ were printed.

I tried to confirm this potential breakthrough with the other two. The second was feeding on a half-eaten bar of chocolate and paid no attention to my inquiries. I picked it up away from its meal, and offended, it fluffed its fur at me and refused to cooperate. Its good humor appeared restored after being returned to its feeding grounds.

The third appeared to listen, but made no reply, merely cuddling up to its chosen Windstone, not the one it was shipped with, oddly enough. Though it remained silent during questioning, later on I heard a contented sigh, as it appeared to snuggle with the Windstone egg.

So while the hypothesis of following markers on a migratory route is intriguing, a great deal of research must still be done, to come to any certain conclusion. :scratch:

Maria
                      Participant

Heehee. Fuzzies and Fuzzy hosts are very creative. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mine said that they are the friendship bracelets of the Windstone world. They are sent to us and spread the love. They overlook the collections and act as protectors. Besides, the best things come in small packages. ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

The two I have said they came to help keep two cats (Loki and Pixel) keep two boys (twin dragons Ethan and Sean) happy when they have to be inside during the winter during extremely low temps (-20 F, not counting wind chill) ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

I’ll have to find mine to ask. They’ve scattered… maybe in search of the missing Fuzzy that is still at the factory? Hopefully you remember that dilemma and the FP’s (Fuzzy Police) have the AWOL one under close surveillance until I can get another Windstone sent my way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.