fbpx

Why Can't I Change My Icon?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Why Can't I Change My Icon?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Admittedly I was a big DBZ fan growing up. I.. have any of you watched “DBZ Abridged”? It’s not ‘safe for work’ mostly due to some strong language but it’s seriously my favorite take on the series ever!

Oh my gosh! DBZ Abridged is hilarious! I love it. It’s so irreverent and yet very faithful to the source material! But you’re right. It is definitely ‘NSFW’. Watch at home when kids aren’t around (it has cursing and violence you may not want your kids exposed to).

Dragoneer_88
      Participant

I ended up investing in the Gargoyles DVD’s seasons 1 and 2 (vol. 1&2). They still haven’t released season 3 I guess? I had no idea they were only “recently” released on dvd. Talk about good timing to revisit the series. I’m happy to watch the show all over again because I honestly do not remember much about it. The last time I watched this show I was like 7 or 8 years old. EEESH. Apparently there’s a few comic books that are a continuation of the Gargoyles story. Might have to invest in those eventually. *shrug*

They may or may not release season 3. It is not technically canon, as it was taken over by a different crew and the show’s creator and mastermind was not part of it. Which is why the animation is so different and the story gets.. sort of a different feel to it. To follow the canon storyline after season 2, you have to read the graphic novels put out by the original creator. Sadly it looks as if they are not being printed right now? Maybe try eBay… Clan Building volumes 1 & 2 are out: http://www.amazon.com/Gargoyles-Clan-Building-Volume-1/dp/1593620969/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=11H86XV98KD9MBJ7Z0A1

Whoa, that is expensive. Might be better off buying the comics seperately? Ugh, just wish i could rent it. Doesn’t hurt my feelings if they don’t release season 3 if it’s not canon.

Omg, just watched a little of DBZ abridged. Hilarious! I had never heard of it.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.