Why aren't I getting fuzzies?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Why aren't I getting fuzzies?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

The last two orders I placed (grab bag baby unicorn and grab bag young unicorn) I put “love fuzzy!” in the comments section of my windstone order, but when they arrived, there was no fuzzy. Is it because I didn’t get to put it in the comment section on PayPal? I have to use PayPal’s mobile site and I don’t remember seeing the comment section available to me either time I went to check out.

I remember once upon a time I used to get two copies of my invoice…the one from windstone and the one from PayPal when my packages would arrive, but lately it’s been one invoice, the one from PayPal from the lack of comments.

I know it’s a small thing, but I was looking forward to new fuzzies as I don’t get to order often and have missed out on the wild ones offered at times just because I wasn’t placing an order then.

phantomess
      Participant

I’m pretty sure “love fuzzy” goes in the comment section here on the Windstone site when you’re ordering, not in the paypal comments. I’ve only requested one fuzzy so far, and I just put it in this site’s order comments and he came.

So, odd yours didn’t come… :~
        Are the fuzzies hibernating at this time?

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Amy
        Participant

Yeah, I think you have to put it in the windstone order comments, not paypal…

Stormbringer777
          Participant

I got my fuzzy when I ordered a Silver Wolf Griffin from the store. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I put the “love fuzzy” in the comment box at the store. I don’t think fuzzies hibernate(LOL)…..or do they? :~ I DO know they like to hang out with Poads(TM), and devour unguarded chocolate!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Susie
            Keymaster

You are correct: Fuzzies go with orders where Love Fuzzy is in the comments section of the order (I often miss it if its in the paypal comments section, but I try to watch for those too – on ebay purchases that’s the only place to put it). Fuzzies ride folded into the packing slip paper, if you aren’t in the habit of looking at those, you might have some fuzzies hiding in boxes of packing foo foos! If I have missed your Love Fuzzy comment – Please let me know on your next order and I’ll send an extra! Its especially easy to miss them when we are processing heaps of grab bag orders. I’m Sorry!

…To save paper I am now only enclosing a copy of your store order as the packing slip. The comments don’t print on it, we have to read the comments in the shopping cart. I wish they did print on there, it would be a lot easier to remember Fuzzy!

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I always check the packing slip that’s why I thought it was odd I didn’t get one on my last few orders. I think on the old windstone store invoices it used to print comments. I’ll have to look at the new ones to know if it was a change with the new version or later.

I don’t blame you for saving paper and only printing the one invoice. If I could find ways to save paper where I work I would do that myself…we go through three reams a day (at least)!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

I’m pretty sure “love fuzzy” goes in the comment section here on the Windstone site when you’re ordering, not in the paypal comments. I’ve only requested one fuzzy so far, and I just put it in this site’s order comments and he came.

So, odd yours didn’t come… :~
                  Are the fuzzies hibernating at this time?

Sorry again for another dumb question for those of you in the ‘know’, but I’ve only joined this site barely 4 weeks ago. I’ve had fun so far investigating the forum posts and drooling over ALL the cool stuff! I’ve even ordered a few PYO pieces to try my hand at later this year (Haven’t opened the box yet, waiting to keep them safe) … but I’m confused…

What are ‘fuzzies’?

Sorry for the dumb question…
                  0:)

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
                  Participant

Jump on over to the topic-Love Fuzzy. :love: It is the world of Fuzzy-land,thanks to Ms.Susie.It will teach you some things about Fuzzys and I bet it makes you giggle ๐Ÿ˜€
                    Love my Fuzzy Family.This was when Blue came to visit last year.Many more Fuzzys have joined in the lovefest since. :love:
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Susie
                    Keymaster

The fuzzies have their own website too – http://www.lovefuzzy.com – except that they are too buzy being fuzzy to add to it very often!

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

Hey Pegasi1978, ๐Ÿ™‚
                        If you want just PM me you address and I will send you some of mine. I have plenty and it would cut down on the Fuzzy Parties they have 3 or 4 time’s a week. :party:

:bigsmile: Silly little trouble maker’s, but they are so cute I can’t help but order them when buying from the store. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also if you have a Favorite color let me know that also, I’ll make sure to put some of them in for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Scathach
                        Participant

SecertHope, that’s very generous of you! They must have some wild parties for you to think about re-homeing them… hopefully you don’t send all the troublemakers to Pegasi1978 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
                          Participant

SecertHope, that’s very generous of you! They must have some wild parties for you to think about re-homeing them… hopefully you don’t send all the troublemakers to Pegasi1978 ๐Ÿ˜‰

One bottle of cream de cacao and 25 drunk fuzzies – what a sticky mess! Almost as bad as the night they found the Vandermint … ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I actually had a surprise package in the mail a day or two after I received my peacock curl…a card from Windstone with a pair of fuzzies in it. I need introduce the newbies to the older fuzzies that hang out at my place.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.