Who Is the Big Time Copper Patina Collector on Here?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Who Is the Big Time Copper Patina Collector on Here?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

I feel like there’s one person who has a huge collection of CP pieces (not just store stuff. Like ebay test paints and stuff)

I ask because I have an OOAK CP piece that I might consider trading.

If you are this person, hit me up. 🙂

Nightcrow
    Participant

I don’t know, but if there is such a person I hope they post some photos in the Show Your Collection thread eventually! Copper Patina has so many lovely variations; it would be awesome to see a bunch of them all together.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Kim
    Blocked

Which piece do you have? I’m looking for the copper patina baby dragon.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amy
    Participant

Mine is the baby stego. If I come across the baby dragon somehow I’ll save it for you.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

I have the male Copper Patina Griffin test paint by Patricia Smith, also Female Griffin and Sitting Chick CP Production, Female Griffin CP Version 1 and Version 2, Curled Dragon CP, and Young CP Dragon 🐉

Bodancia
    Participant

Wow Suzanne-Marie, your Copper Patina collection sounds wonderful! ! I’d love to see pictures of your griffins! ! I have a CP Male Dragon, Spectral Dragon, Mother Dragon and Curled Dragon. Love them! !

Always looking for test paint male dragons, griffins or unicorns! Or fantasy young or baby unicorns!

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Hi Bodancia !!
    I luv mine too !!
    Am off 6 maybe 7 days starting Wed so will try and get them together for a photo op; they are in different rooms…
    Might you consider posting one of yours??
    They sound lovely!!
    Hugs!!

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Hi Amy!!
    What r u looking to trade your CP Steg. for ??
    Might you consider posting a photo so we can all drool over it ?? LOL !!
    Hugs!!

Amy
    Participant

Hi Suzanne-Marie!

Long time no see! *hugs*

How are you? How are your fur/feather babies?

I’m not really trying to get anything specific for the steg. I was more thinking that if there’s a super hardcore CP collector who would be thrilled to have him, that I’d like that person to have him and I could probably find something to trade for.

//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Bodanica, Susanne-Marie…please post pics of them all together! Like Nightcrow said, there are so many variations of that color, it would be so cool to see a pile of them together. I have a Male and a Young Oriental so it wouldn’t have the same effect lol!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
    Participant

I won’t say that I’m “big time”, but it’s one of my most complete colour families.

9B303868-5C2A-4CB0-9060-453801A94082
    AFED08A7-6006-4410-8002-4F73CF7A2154

I have a few other pieces, but they’re not accessible to photograph, just now.

Life is beautiful.

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

OMG Scathach !!
    I drew in a breath when I saw your CP!!
    Please if it’s not too much trouble may I see a photo of your OW in CP ??
    ( Insert image of me on my hands and knees bowing to you )
    Beautiful beyond words !!
    ( OK taking a break to wipe the drool ).
    Big Hugs!!!

Scathach
    Participant

Sure thing, Suzanne Marie.

I’ll do it tomorrow when the light’s better.

Life is beautiful.

LZ
    Participant

Oooo that CP spectral is so nice. I like it when they aren’t so clouded with patina nor have a ton of purple, and are just orangey like that.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Scathach
    Participant

Thanks, LZ. I like the variety of colour with them.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.