Who had the baby griffin?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Who had the baby griffin?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Andrea
      Participant

Someone posted some pictures of a baby griffin sculpture they bought. It was made of clay and feathers and looked kinda like a snowy owl griff.
        Anyone know the link?
        Thanks!

Copper83
        Participant

That was me! I buy from this artist a lot! I have many of her Griffins. She is absolutely amazing! When photo bucket isn’t being lame I will post pictures!

Also her Equine and Dragons are amazing as well! I have a unicorn she made. Also have a Steampunk Dragon as well. Dang you photo bucket I want to post pictures!

Copper83
          Participant

Here’s my baby griffin.

Thats awesome Copper! I didn’t know you had some of Laura’s work! She is amazing! Here are some of the pieces I have of hers!

Andrea
            Participant

Thanks all! Those are amazing! I want a baby gryphon! That egg painting is amazing!

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I had the griff that looked like a snowy owl and for the life of me I can’t find the post! ๐Ÿ™„ I saw copper’s and just had to have one. She does an amazing job and these little griffs aren’t that expensive. Cute! ๐Ÿ™‚

Found it—here it is: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14156&p=342597#p342586

I love that owl! Its adorable!

I discovered this artist 5 years ago at Dragon-Con. Honestly it’s what i save up for every year I go. I will post my shoulder griff.

Here is one of my shoulder griffins! I get one at Dragon-Con every year

And this is my Steam Punk shoulder Dragon!

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I love the Dragoncon Art Show. I’ve gotten a lot of nice pieces. I’ve seen this artist, but never purchased anything so far(yet).

On that note though… Who else goes to Dragoncon? I’ll be there this year. Skipped last year because I moved across three states in the same week as the con.

Copper83
                  Participant

I love her big griffins. I would love to get one of them some day.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.