fbpx

Who did I abandon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Who did I abandon?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Hi guys gals and whatevers – I’ve been tearing my office apart and have discovered, to my dismay, that I have probably been a horrific ass and forgotten people – I have several blank PYOs that people probably sent to me to be painted waaaaay back when and that I never actually did.

If you are one of those people, please step up, send me a PM, and I’ll do my best to rectify this in whatever way I can!

also, Dragonfeathers – PM me your current address because you definitely have something coming to you!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Rachel
      Participant

I’d say me, but I would be lying. I wish, though. 😉

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I do remember us having a big trade or commission or something going on, but I sort of figured you forgot about it when you had so much going on I just sort of shrugged and thought “Well, she has enough to worry about” but that was SO LONG AGO!! Plus you started working for Windstone so I didn’t think you were allowed to really do commissions or something like that and well….I honestly kind of forgot what happend x.x

Well… I sent you a PM anyway. Maybe you can refresh my memory! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
          Participant

No body else? Really? Because I have a wolf and a griffin here that I swear I didn’t buy for myself…. 🙁 I hope it isn’t someone who’s left the forum since then.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.