fbpx

White Rising Spectral!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Rising Spectral!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hey Guys! I know a lot of you are looking for a white rising spectral, (and I’m sure you probably check ebay for yourselves) but I saw one on there and I just thought I’d share:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-White-Rising-Spectral-Dragon-Signed-/290653458521?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ac4bd059

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’d love to have one but its way too high for me. X_X Seems like the seller saw what the white old warrior went for and is basing their pricing on that.

dragonshoard
        Participant

It’s the same seller. Probably hoping the same buyer will bite…

Danzig Moon (Karen)
          Participant

Actually, took less and ended the sale. I FINALLY got my White Riser!!! 😉

Not sure who got his OW. :~

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

That’s wonderful! He is beautiful, but way out of my price range. I hope you enjoy him

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

:love: OH, I plan too!! Just need 2 more pieces and the full set will be complete including a Secret Keeper, Wizards and both PYO’s! :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Laurie
              Participant

lol, I believe the seller may be a new member here. Look at the new member list 😉

Hi all. Actually I am a long time member but have been inactive for sooo long I had to create a new acct…forgot my name, etc lol For the record, I did not use the forum to price my dragons. It’s based on what I am willing to give it up for. Unlike my colored dragons, my whites are “priceless” to me hence my starting prices. Like many of you, I am in a financial bind, hence the sales..If a potential buyer is willing to pay my asking price, more power to them. Afterall, these collections are considered “luxuries” not necessities, right? Again, thanks for reading my “rant”.

Finity

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

Hi all. Actually I am a long time member but have been inactive for sooo long I had to create a new acct…forgot my name, etc lol For the record, I did not use the forum to price my dragons. It’s based on what I am willing to give it up for. Unlike my colored dragons, my whites are “priceless” to me hence my starting prices. Like many of you, I am in a financial bind, hence the sales..If a potential buyer is willing to pay my asking price, more power to them. Afterall, these collections are considered “luxuries” not necessities, right? Again, thanks for reading my “rant”.

Finity

Well Hello there! Welcome back to the forum.
                  I, for one, think that your pricing is fair for the piece’s that you have been offering. I have now purchaced 2 pieces from you. I love them both and the Gold is in pristeen shape and I’m assuming the White will be too.
                  They ARE luxury items and I understand were you are coming from as far as the priceing. I got the power!!!;)
                  :bigsmile: SO here is my SHOUT OUT FOR YOU!!! Thank You for allowing these pieces to be enjoyed by others and making sure that they arrive to us in one piece and stunningly beautiful!!! :bigsmile:

Hi SecertHope. Thanks for the warm welcome. Would love to see your dragon collection. It has to be awesome! You sure do have that power of purchase. lol

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                  Participant

:love: He has arrived!!! TOTALLY AWESOME!!! :love:
                    Thank You FINITY!!! 😉
                    I will get a pic of the group soon ( I need to arrange them) and have someone post it for me.
                    Now I just need the Emperor and the sitting Spectral. If by chance anyone reading this has either or both pieces PLEASE contact me!
                    I’ll get pic’s up soon. :bigsmile:

Bodine
                    Participant

Whoo-Hoo!!Congrats Secert! You go girl!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                      Participant

Whoo-Hoo!!Congrats Secert! You go girl!

Thanks Chick 😉 I’m getting there!!! 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.