fbpx

White OW(reduced), Ruby Lap :over on to ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White OW(reduced), Ruby Lap :over on to ebay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

Tiffany
      Participant

ok, so after seeing NicoleH’s ad that she was looking for a white OW and that GBs’ big OW sale drummed up so much interest, I figured I would offer up my White OW to a new home. I dearly love my OW’s, but some good old fashioned $$ could really help right now on a lot of levels, so I think i’ve convinced myself I could part with him for the greater good of everything. NicoleH found one just before I offered her mine, so here he goes if anyone is still looking for one and will give him a loving, appreciative home.
        he is mint just like right out of the box and is clean n dust free with his mint box, bag, tag, certificate and envelope. this piece is signed of course and has a nice clean signature, with the creases in the felt just being from the piece laying on the tag to protect the signature on the shelf. he has the teeniest air bubble in his eye which is only visible in juuuust the right light and angle while holding him close. I included a pic of it,but again it is wicked tiny.he’s a really nice piece with great golden shading, etc.
        I figured I’d start taking offers at $400 with shipping INCLUDED, with in the U.S. shipping only cuz he is so big and heavy.but enough of that, on to this handsome fella…(offers will be taken til wednesday, dec 2nd at 10 pm est.)

then the little violet flame fledge.. he is also mint with box, bag n tag. if I remember correctly he was from the first batch, having virtually none of the bright blue antiquing, giving him a little bit more of clean look.he has awesome golden brows, which is my favorite feature on him! >.< so cute! starting offer:$130 (with $10 US shipping, $15 elsewhere) I will ship this guy anywhere since he's small.:) current offers will be in color.
        SOLD!

adding in my MIB ruby lap dragon! this lap is in the more current, light stable, candy apple shade of red. my photos made her look darker than she is in real life, so i took an extra pic of her on my work desk,which is the FIRST PHOTO, which shows her true coloring best. she is NOT the old dark cranberry color; i have had pieces that were that color in the past (the ruby baby oriental for example) so i do know how to compare the two. ๐Ÿ™‚ she is mint, dust free, with her attached tag (which has only a few light scruffs from the shelf) box n bag.
        starting offer: $150 with $15 shipping in the US only due to size of the box and my worrywartishness.

[/img]

my home of course is smoke free, but I do have doggies. shipping would be usps only, and i am a very competent double boxer. ๐Ÿ™‚
        i’ll take offers on these guys til wednesday dec.2nd @ 10:00 est, with paypal ideally and I could two payments (if necessary) spaced a week apart with no funny business,lol..i have some bills to be paying with this before xmas, plus a trip to the dentist, etc. blah.
        also, if anyone has one of the new wolf marking painted spirit wolf candlelamps, I will gratefully accept him towards the price of either dragon! i reaaaally wanted one of those! >.<
        i will be posting more stuff shortly, either to here or ebay, including: MIB black gold scratcher, a repaired peacock hatching emp,repaired peacock mother,maybe a couple of griffy chicks and maybe some other stuff once I make some decisions, locate all their stuff and get ’em photographed. bear in mind I do work, so I may not get back to you immediately if I get messaged during the day…often i am gone at least 11-6, m-f, but I will get back to ya as fast as I can. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks fer peekin’ at mah goodies! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
        Participant

I thought NicoleH actually bought your White OW. Well, good luck selling!

Bodine
          Participant

๐Ÿ™„ oooohhh,white old warrior is just… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ never mind….
            They are both gorgeous,fledgie is such a cutie,good luck! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I can attest to tfsculptures being wonderful to deal with and being a great packer! I love my little tropical sea pyo dragon that she painted for me.

Tiffany
              Participant

awwww thanks pegasi!! i’m glad you’re still happy with that little sea dragon! I was looking thru my old gallery of pyos on here the other day on here and saw him, and said to myself ” oh maaan, I remember him, he came out so cool!” he was a real pretty little guy with a enjoyable-to-look-at paint job.^.^ he was really one of my faves!
                *updated the first post with the addition of the ruby lap*

Tiffany
                Participant

just a friendly reminder that these guys end tonight at 10 pm est if anyone is interested! i lowered the price on the OW a little too! thanks guys! off to work for me! >.<

Tiffany
                  Participant

da sale on these guys is over here, so the OW and lap are heading to ebay, along with a couple of griffin chicks which i will post in a day or so. thanks y’all!
                    i’m pretty desperate for funds, as i had a dog break a tooth friday and will probably need surgery shortly to get the root out and we had major hour cuts at my work effective immediately,( i got cut 1/3 of my normal already-too-few hours) so i’m going to probably be selling quite a bit of pieces between here n ebay in the next month -plus to come. i have a ton of pyos that i’ve been trying to finish up for the past like 2 years, so time to get crackin’ on those too! anyhoo, keep checkin’ back for more goodies from me! :bye:

machineguts
                    Participant

Good luck on your sales, tf! ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
                      Participant

Btw, your work is very lovely tf! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tiffany
                        Participant

d’awww thankies MG!! I appreciate it! i’ll take all the GOOD luck I can over here right now, lol. i definitely need a run of good luck for a change, as i know many other folks do too. thanks for diggin’ my pyos.. its not really in my nature to paint,(my passion is sculpting) but I try to squeeze out the painting work on the pyos. i’m really going to try to get these pieces done over the winter.. i have a cabinet full of em, all half done! >.<
                          i’ve been up to a bit of costume making lately, rather than the pyos, so i have to post pics of them and the fun i had out with them in the community section real soon! =^.^=

machineguts
                          Participant

That sounds awesome, I can’t wait to see them!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.