White Old Warrior is all gone

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion White Old Warrior is all gone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Ah, don’t worry. I didn’t get to buy a brown ow myself for the same reasons. I ended up getting a gold because that’s all the $$ I could afford on one. I’m sure eventually we’ll each find the ow’s we missed out on on ebay…or they’ll bring out ow’s in black gold, or copper mauve…and then my world would be perfect.. πŸ˜€

Grats to those that did get one πŸ™‚

I seriously thought about getting one, but I don’t have any other white ones (other then a white curlie) so I am just going to get the Empea one though it isn’t a limited and I cant afford the IV Empea one πŸ™
      Plus Ill see what other color is going to be done πŸ™‚

turns out susie had actually set an OW aside for me due to my GF asking her too..ok now i feel like a dumbass ::goes and hides::

Why hide? That’s great news. Your gf is a sweetheart.

Romeodanny wrote:

Why hide? That’s great news. Your gf is a sweetheart.

yeah she is..im just embarassed i got so whiney about it…sorry everyone ::sigh::

Oh thats great! πŸ™‚

Jodi
      Participant

I’m so glad, Draco! That’s great news.

It’s okay to be disappointed when you think you missed out on something. I’m just glad you didn’t.

Congrats Draco. Your gf is awesome.

Maria
        Participant

Congrats, Draco.

Dracomancer wrote:

turns out susie had actually set an OW aside for me due to my GF asking her too..ok now i feel like a dumbass ::goes and hides::

If you really feel guilty about it, I’ll take it off your hands. Just so that you’ll be able to sleep at night… πŸ˜‰

darjeb
          Participant

I’m glad I decided to go ahead and get the brown and white OW’s recently

Nightcrow
            Participant

So, who got the last one? πŸ™‚

Or if you can’t tell us, could you tell us when the last order was put through?

I don’t think it was me (Sept. 28 @ 6:21:31), but it would be kind of neat if it was!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Maria
              Participant

Who got the last one from the store? I don’t know. But I got really lucky, because Susie discovered there was a white OW set aside for someone else in case the one they actually ordered was lost in the mail…
                Otherwise I’d be buying Ski’s now. πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                Participant

Congrats GB!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

I was relieved, to say the least…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.