fbpx

White Mother Unicorn with Grey Points

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody White Mother Unicorn with Grey Points

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

Did you ever produce, either regular or limited production, a white mother unicorn with light grey legs and a dark grey muzzle?

fatalbeauty
      Participant

asking about this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-FEMALE-MOTHER-UNICORN-PENA-1990-RARE-COLLECTIBLE-/121069629810?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c304ff172

looks to be a later ones when the production painters were over darkening up the shadows of the necklace to me….

at any rate, the coloring still seems off….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

rock-reader
        Participant

Thanks, fatalbeauty. I appreciate the information and yes, I was curious about the mother unicorn on ebay. Again, thanks!

littleironhorse
          Participant

I think it may also be due to the lighting in those pictures. Even the white (I’m assuming) paper behind the Unicorn looks grey…

Kim
            Blocked

My mother unicorn has light grey in the same places but this one appears to be darker than any others I have seen so I wonder if someone painted it darker or if there was a batch that came out like that?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
              Keymaster

We have had lots of different painters over the years, and the amount of paint they applied would vary.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

This looks like a normal white unicorn, with lighting that makes it look darker. It may also have been painted with a slightly heavier hand on the grey tones than normal.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Kiera
                  Participant

I just checked my Mom-Uni and she has a grey nose – much more so than my male.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.