fbpx

White emperor and Peacock Old Warrior up for offers!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White emperor and Peacock Old Warrior up for offers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m getting rid of my doubles in preparation for moving. Both of these guys are in excellent shape, though the pads on both look a little worn. There appears to be a spot on the bottom of the Old Warrior, near the pad, where the paint has flaked off – it’s visible in the picture – but there are no other chips, scratches or rubs on either that I can find.

The emperor has LOTS of gold accenting on him and is very beautiful. He’s in excellent shape with no cracks, chips or rubs that I can find, and he comes from a smoke free home. He doesn’t come in his original box, but I will pack him very well and double box him. He’ll be shipped with insurance via USPS (unless another shipping service is requested) at buyers cost.

current offer: $400 including shipping

The peacock Old Warrior is a very pretty one with vibrant colors! He too is in excellent condition. The only blemish I can find is a chip on the bottom near the pad – it can be seen in the picture. I can touch this up before shipping if requested, but it does not show unless you turn him over to look.
        He comes in his own box from a smoke free home and will be double boxed for shipping with insurance at buyers cost.

current offer: $300 + shipping

All pictures are of the actual pieces being sold.

I’ll be taking offers for these guys until next sunday, and will do my best to check my PMs often! πŸ˜‰

I will ship anywhere in the world as long as the buyer pays for it!

I can take payments on either or both, but I need the total by the end of February, and priority will be given to those that can pay in full.
        Please contact me via PM or email ( ent_moot (at) hotmail (dot) com ) with questions or offers. Thanks everyone!

-J R R Tolkien

Stephanie
        Participant

PMed YOU!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

Please oh please oh please!!!!!!

Mmloda
          Participant

Oh I WISH I could get the White Emperor from you…but I just don’t think I can afford him right now…I have my other Emperor I have to pay for before anything else I get…. πŸ™

Marzena

Bob

These are GREAT prices for these 2 pieces!!

Arlla
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

These are GREAT prices for these 2 pieces!!

Starting the emperor off at $100 less than I paid, and there was a peacock OW that sold on ebay recently for $450. 0_0

-J R R Tolkien

I would love to have the OW…but my wallet currently has moths flying out of it. πŸ™ πŸ˜‰

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Arlla
                Participant

Hmm. Not getting many bites…maybe I’ll just post them on ebay.

-J R R Tolkien

Mmloda
                  Participant

Pm’ed you… πŸ˜€

Marzena

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Good luck Serenity!

Stephanie
                      Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Good luck Serenity!

Thanks! I got one from another place… HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YAY! WOOHOO! Out of all the OW’s Peacock is my FAVE! *Does happy dance*

Good luck Arlla! I am sure yours will find an awesome home too! πŸ˜‰

Arlla
                        Participant

Just wanted to let anyone who was still interested in these pieces know – I’m going to hold them back for now, though I think they will eventually end up on ebay. I’ve had a huge family crisis this weekend and I’m not sure I’ll be in town after monday. I’m not sure when I’ll get a chance to pack/ship them. So I’ll put them back up for sale when I can. Thanks for your understanding, guys. πŸ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Stephanie
                          Participant

Hope that everything is okay with your family!

Skigod377
                            Participant

Me too. Sorry about your mom.

Purplecat
                              Participant

Hang in there. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.