fbpx

White Bird Winged Flap Cat and White Hatching Empress for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Bird Winged Flap Cat and White Hatching Empress for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

I need to pay off some of my numerous medical bills so I have to part with some of my windstones. I can’t do payments and I can take either paypal or money order. I have the original boxes and COA’s for the flap cat. The pics I took right now are with my cell phone camera but I’ll get better pics up once I get my camera charged. Prices are the minimum of what I would like to get and do not include shipping. I am open to offers.

*White Bird Winged Flap Cat signed by Melody- $500 obo

Flap cat’s COA

White Hatching Empress-$80

This girl is not mint. I won her on ebay awhile ago and she came from a smokers home which was not stated in the auction. If you put her right under your nose you can smell the smoke on her. She also looks a little off color but the only how I knew was when I put her next to my white old warrior. She does have a mark on her head which I tried to get a picture of.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

The last special black gold riser sold on ebay for $300. There was only one person bidding.

Laurie
        Participant

Well I’m not going to give him away. I’m open to offers but if they only go for $300 I’ll just keep him and sell something else.

Syn
          Participant

I was watching that auction; I am afraid Wolfen is right about the special BG Riser selling for $300. Also, the first thing most people will do is check out ravnheart for the original selling prices.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.