fbpx

Where to buy Gift Certificates in the new layout.

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Where to buy Gift Certificates in the new layout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Just curious where or how to buy gift certificates as I tried going into it from the drop down menu but it said nothing found. Help. Hubby wants to buy me one for mothers Day!!? Yah!!

etruscan
      Participant

Excellent question. I don’t see them in the store categories any more either.

Maybe you should ask Susie directly. susie@windstoneeditions.com

Marianne
        Participant

Thanks for that. I messaged her. 🙂

Marianne
          Participant

Also should mention when I follow the link in the drop down menu of the store tab, going in from the forum, it takes me to the gift certificate page of the old store.

etruscan
            Participant

They may not be selling Gift Certificates through the Store at the moment. If you go to the Store main page and look below all the pretty pictures, there is a “Product Categories” click-to-choose box.

That has Gift Certificates as one option, but clicking on it gets the message “No products were found matching your selection.”

Susie
              Keymaster

I’m sorry, we are not selling gift certificates in the new store – some modification has to be done to add them in, and our webmaster is wrestling with different stuff right now. We will be adding them, but I’m not sure when.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.