fbpx

Where can I get my windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Where can I get my windstones

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I see on the main page that you can buy limited production windstones direct from windstone but is it possible to buy regular production pieces from them direct? I ask this because all of the shops near me that used to sell windstones have closed and I hesitate to buy from online stores since its so easy to get ripped off. I really, really, REALLY wanted to get my hands on a peacock scratching dragon but with no shops in my area to buy from I’m out of luck (that and the fact that peacock is now a retired color /cry).

They won’t sell them direct. Only through a dealer- which we happen to have a couple on this board!

wolflodge100
        enchantments
        emrald212

Jodi
        Participant

I have a Web site store. The link is on my signature. I’d be happy to get whatever you want for you. Except my Peacock Scratching Dragon is on hold for someone else. Sorry.

I still have a Peacock Lap Dragon, Mother Dragon, and Fledgling though.

Skigod377
          Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

I see on the main page that you can buy limited production windstones direct from windstone but is it possible to buy regular production pieces from them direct? I ask this because all of the shops near me that used to sell windstones have closed and I hesitate to buy from online stores since its so easy to get ripped off. I really, really, REALLY wanted to get my hands on a peacock scratching dragon but with no shops in my area to buy from I’m out of luck (that and the fact that peacock is now a retired color /cry).

No, you cant buy regular production pieces from them but Grandio.com and Astralcastle.com are the cheapest places. You can also do a search and find mom and pop stores who need your buisness, or you can PM members on here. WolfMachine, Emerald, and Bella are all dealers. I think it was wolfmachine… if not, it was Wolflodge…

Alot of the other members have ordered from a few online store and have had very good results, and a few members also have online stores. Astral Castle still has the peacock scratcher listed, and I know some have ordered from them.

Jodi
            Participant

OO! Windstone still has Peacock Scratching Dragons, so I can get you one if you want. $144 plus shipping. PM me and let me know. I accept PayPal or money orders. I’ll do layaway too.

Laurie
              Participant

WOW you guys are fast! emerald212 you have a pm 8)

Jodi
                Participant

Thanks! I’ve answered you.

I’ve dealt with Dave at Astral Castle several times -he’s great! Everything comes double boxed and there is no S&H if you buy a Windstone. I’ve always been very happy dealing with him. You can trust him.

laphon1
                  Participant

ddvm wrote:

Quote:

I’ve dealt with Dave at Astral Castle several times -he’s great! Everything comes double boxed and there is no S&H if you buy a Windstone. I’ve always been very happy dealing with him. You can trust him.

Ditto

nessiemom
                    Participant
                      Jodi
                      Participant

There was a new thread started about a Peacock Scratcher on Ebay. Check it out! It’s a real good price.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.