fbpx

Where Can I Buy Glass Eyes For Sculpture?

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Where Can I Buy Glass Eyes For Sculpture?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

I’m seeing a lot of fantastic sculptures with these amazing glass eyes, not the paper backed ones, and I’m curious if anyone knows where to buy them. Any recommendations on where to purchase glass eyes for sculpture?

etruscan
      Participant

There is a post in the PYO section with sources for eyes and other things:

https://windstoneeditions.com/topic/pyos-gem-eye-info-sizes-sources-etc/

Tohickon has glass eyes.  I believe that the eyes from DreamingTree Studios aren’t glass, but the colors are permanent and the designs are amazing.  If I recall correctly, DreamingTree also does custom eyes.

tig3r06
        Participant

I have purchased tohickon and they were good quality and sizing if I wanted glass eyes.  Otherwise I LOVE Dreaming Tree Studio eyes.  I have used them in almost all my pyo’s.

pipsxlch
          Participant

I can also vouch for Tohickon. Other than the color the ones I got seemed just like Windstone eyes, they had lots of colors and different types of backs. Maybe you could also Google glass taxidermy eyes?

Dragoneer_88
            Participant

Thanks for the tips and links. You guys are awesome!

elma asheley
              Participant

You can easily buy it from spirit halloween coupon, because Halloween is coming, and I saw many different types of glass eye on there, but I dont know what type of eyes you want, so plz visit there once, hope you will definitely get.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.