fbpx

when did the Keepers get Restocked Again??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion when did the Keepers get Restocked Again??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I see there was a new batch of keepers with one per customer, but it wasn’t on the just added list, and there are none left now…when did they come out, and how many? Does anybody know? :shrug:

purpledragonclaw
    Participant

How did you find out about them?

I just noticed that the title was changed to one per person, and that it said this small batch was limited to one per person, so I assumed….? :spank:

Maybe they are just changing the description for when they do restock???

Adaneth
      Participant

49ER wrote:

Maybe they are just changing the description for when they do restock???

I’m guessing that’s it, because they were never added to the ‘back in stock’ page during the last week. ๐Ÿ™‚

frozendragon
        Participant

there were 5 in the last batch.. I think they lasted less than 30 seconds..about 2 weeks ago

but Susie is probably going to have the one per customer thing up for a while.. so hopefully more people that want one can get one.. and she can a smaller waiting list

ok thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€

pipsxlch
          Participant

It’s been there for several days anyhow (have been looking lol)

Wow, maybe I will be home when they come out…But probably not. ๐Ÿ™„

Anyone know if the PYOs that are out of stock will be in the store tonight? I’d love to get a dragon, or a Keeper, or a griffin, or… ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.