what's this damaged white male dragon worth?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone what's this damaged white male dragon worth?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I found a damaged white male dragon at a thrift store and since my family is friends with the owner he let me borrow it to take pics and try to sell it for him. Part of his face is broken off (I don’t have the missing piece) and he has scrapes, dings, paint rubs, and scratches all over. What do you think he’s worth in this condition?

See more pics here:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v107/PCluvsNaraku/forsale/

I’m not selling him yet; just want to see what he’s worth.

Anonymous

PM’ed you

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Non-mint White Male dragons sell on ebay for an average of $95. The lowest one ever went for was $44, the highest $203.

I’d say he’s on the lower end though, with major damage to the face like he has. I’d pay $95 for a white male had minor chips… but not for one with a broken off nose like that.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I agree with that as well Dragon87. With the face broken like it is he’d be closer to $44 than he would be to $95.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, I’d say $50 bucks πŸ˜•

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nicole
            Participant

I don’t know if i’d even pay that. I would probably only offer 30.00 for that much damage, but that’s just me

I’ve been watching ebay lately and there have been somewhere around 3-5 white male dragons that went from $40-60 and they were undamaged as far as I know… so these days (at least on ebay) he would probably sell for even lower…

I wouldn’t pay more then around $20 :shrug: by the time you pay shipping back and forth to a repair artist and pay the artist for their work even at $20 could buy a mint one on e-bay at the prices they are going for now

I’d offer $40 at top end (And still think I’d have to think about that harder). Resculpting that face would be a pain in the big old butt. Not as bad as “No Face” but close. Plus with all the other damage thrown in…And if he’s trying to sell it at a thrift store, he may as well slap $25 on it and be happy if it sells for that. He isn’t running a collector shop or a pawn shop (And if it was donated…). People are looking for deals now anyway. I wish I had a bucket full of money for ebay right now. Prices are low because people are holding onto what little money they have extra, as an ” just in-case” thing. πŸ˜•

Melissa
              Participant

I’d say in this economy it’d get a restoration project price, rather than a retired dragon price. $30 would be my guess, $20 if he wants a lightning quick sale, $40 if he’s willing to wait a while. And these are aimed-at-a-collectors-online prices, not browsing-in-a-thrift-store price (which would be lower). Currently, even at $20, I’d unfortunately have to pass, and I suspect others are in the same boat. πŸ™„

Thanks for the help guys! Replied to pms. =3

Anonymous

This whole thread made me LMAO while reading – it began okay but for the fact the dragon had a busted off face LOL

Then, the more I read lower and lower the price kept dropping on value LOL

To me, and being so near the end of the thread, I wouldn’t want to pay $5. for it…….

You have GOT to laugh!!! C’mon, laugh!

Anonymous

Poems wrote:

This whole thread made me LMAO while reading – it began okay but for the fact the dragon had a busted off face LOL

Then, the more I read lower and lower the price kept dropping on value LOL

To me, and being so near the end of the thread, I wouldn’t want to pay $5. for it…….

You have GOT to laugh!!! C’mon, laugh!
                    πŸ™„ πŸ™„ 😈 πŸ˜† XD Oh Poems….you always make me laugh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.