fbpx

What's Left to Sell-new pix, a new PYO

Home Forums Administration Flea Market What's Left to Sell-new pix, a new PYO

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This is I think all that’s left to sell. I did forget to get pix of a couple, but they are listed anyway. Prices don’t include shipping. I am open to offers on some of these guys, and the only thing I’d trade for is curls (can’t resist those little guys haha). If you have a Fed Ex account, I can drop these off at a Fex Ex drop place, BUT it can take as much as a week, since we only have one car.

Mama Dragon- peacock. has a couple chips. $45
    mama dragon-I started to repaint her because her original paintjob was really chipped and damaged. All of the damage was repaired with epoxy $45

Curl-pink, as box and tag. I haven’t had this one that long. I don’t know if she’s “bright” pink, or “dark” pink. I had a picture, but I think it got deleted. $65

Father Dragon-peacock. older darker coloring from what I understand. $65

Young Dragon- has some small chips $40

Coiled Peacock Male-has hang tag. I *might* still have his box, but no promises. $125

Old Warrior-very badly chipped wing in the back. Not noticable on the shelf. Has some other small chips. $250

PYO Wolf-really nice, by Patricia Madason(sp?) $100

Maria
    Participant

Love that wolf! Good luck selling.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks! I like him too, he’s one of my fav. pieces I’ve ever had. He’s prettier in person ๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
      Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks! I like him too, he’s one of my fav. pieces I’ve ever had. He’s prettier in person ๐Ÿ˜€

Hmmm…I’m debating buying him back. He was one of the best pieces I’ve painted.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jodi
        Participant

Keplilly wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He is beautiful.

Patricia
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

He is beautiful.

Thanks!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.