fbpx

What's coming soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion What's coming soon?

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

Is the griffin-kitty coming soon?

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Is the original kirin PYO sculpt being discontinued for the fancier one? I apologize if that has been answered already. I can’t wait for the fancier Kirin pyo, but i would be sad if the smooth scaled one was to disappear. The smooth scales are great for painting details and patterns.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I can’t wait for the fancier Kirin pyo, but i would be sad if the smooth scaled one was to disappear. The smooth scales are great for painting details and patterns.

I agree! I love the idea of the fancier one, but there are plenty of designs and things I still want the plain scales for!

Kiya
          Participant

I believe the plan is to offer both. 🙂

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I believe the plan is to offer both. 🙂

Yay! Best of both worlds 🙂

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I hate to be a pest, but any eta on when the PYO flap cats will be hitting the store? My birthday is next week, so I’d love to be able to nab one (or maybe even 2?) by then 🙂 No rush of course, just super happy PYO flappers are finally going to be a reality 🙂

Melody
                Keymaster

I hate to be a pest, but any eta on when the PYO flap cats will be hitting the store? My birthday is next week, so I’d love to be able to nab one (or maybe even 2?) by then 🙂 No rush of course, just super happy PYO flappers are finally going to be a reality 🙂

Maybe Pam or someone else can answer this for you… I have given up trying to divine when something will be available!

Melody
                  Keymaster

I can’t wait for the fancier Kirin pyo, but i would be sad if the smooth scaled one was to disappear. The smooth scales are great for painting details and patterns.

I agree! I love the idea of the fancier one, but there are plenty of designs and things I still want the plain scales for!

We’ll have both.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Is the griffin-kitty coming soon?

I think so , yes.

Susie
                      Keymaster

PYO Long Haired Flap Cats and PYO Kitty Griffins are waiting for us to know what colors of eyes we can offer with them – and we may know that the week of April 28th. We may offer a rather small number of eye colors to start, and then increase color choices as we manage to get eyes painted in more colors.

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 190 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.