fbpx

What's coming soon?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion What's coming soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

OH BOY!
      NEW PYO Sculpts! Yaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :bigsmile:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
      Keymaster

We are just waiting to get pads made for the new PYO items. They are cast and sitting here….

Male Foo, fancy kirin, griffin-kitty, and frog?

Male foo, griffin kitty, and pyo long haired flapcat.
        The fancy kirin is finished but we aren’t casting them because of a lack of horns. The fancy kirin is the same sculpt as the pyo kirin but it has ridges on his scales. I was also hoping to make a forked horn for him. Here is a link to him in my Deviantart gallery:
        http://reptangle.deviantart.com/art/Turquoise-and-copper-Kirin-267817437

Kim
        Blocked

What about the cute kirin that was standing on all fours? Is that coming out soon and was that a pyo?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
          Participant

So excited about the griffities and long haired flapcats! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Dandr13
            Participant

Yeah!! PYO kitties (and Grifitties). I can’t wait. Hope I manage to grab one before they sellout.

moonbeam
              Participant

O wow, so many new things! Can´t wait to get them 🙂
                I´ve loved the fancy kirin since I first saw it a few years back. I never thought it would ever become a regular PYO. It will be well worth the wait until the horns are back 🙂
                Thank you so much!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

We are just waiting to get pads made for the new PYO items. They are cast and sitting here….

The fancy kirin is finished but we aren’t casting them because of a lack of horns. The fancy kirin is the same sculpt as the pyo kirin but it has ridges on his scales. I was also hoping to make a forked horn for him. Here is a link to him in my Deviantart gallery:

Will the Fancy Kirin be a PYO? He looks like an older Sib for the PYO Kirin. 🙂
                  Can’t wait to see the Male Foo and the Long Haired Flapcat!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                  Participant

As far as I know – this is mostly information gathered from Facebook and blog posts – the fancy kirin will be a PYO and the little standing kirin will be production. Someplace Melody mentioned that casting problems with the little kirin have been resolved. I am guessing that he will be affected by the horn supply problem as well.

Blight
                    Participant

Looking forward to the male foo!

Scathach
                      Participant

Any news?

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                        Keymaster

Any news?

The pyo flap cat, derpy kitty griffin and male foo are all sitting around waiting for pads… should be getting them soon.

Melody
                          Keymaster

What about the cute kirin that was standing on all fours? Is that coming out soon and was that a pyo?

Hes going to be a normal one , not a pyo.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Will the Fancy Kirin be a PYO? He looks like an older Sib for the PYO Kirin. 🙂
                              Can’t wait to see the Male Foo and the Long Haired Flapcat!

Yes he will be PYO

Kim
                              Blocked

Hes going to be a normal one , not a pyo.

That’s awesome actually as I would love to see the standing griffin in production colours. Although are there any other production colours besides brown and white or would you be coming out with more production colour schemes for the kirin family?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Scathach
                                Participant

Any news?

The pyo flap cat, derpy kitty griffin and male foo are all sitting around waiting for pads… should be getting them soon.

Thanks, Melody. 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.