fbpx

WHAT?? NObody bid yet??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone WHAT?? NObody bid yet??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I cant believe im the first bidder on the hatching EMPEA. BUT THATS OK cuz i dont mind owning him for 5 buckx!!!

Skigod377
    Participant

ryliecat wrote:

I cant believe im the first bidder on the hatching EMPEA. BUT THATS OK cuz i dont mind owning him for 5 buckx!!!

Was there one just listed?

SPark
      Participant

It only just got put up. Considering how many of these they’ve sold, and how few people really like the hatchling, I’m not surprised it got no bids right away.

I’ll be shocked if it goes a whole week without getting a higher bid than $5 though.

siberakh1
        Participant

The last 3 have gone in the $50 and $60 dollar range in the end. A little more than retail.

I’m not finding him 😳

I must be really bad at running searches, i never seem to find the good stuff πŸ™„

DantheDragon
          Participant

Already got him, so no bidding from me. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
            Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

I’m not finding him 😳

I must be really bad at running searches, i never seem to find the good stuff πŸ™„

I would say that’s an eBay problem, not you. The search feature hasn’t worked properly for months now. There are pages and pages of complaints to eBay, but they swear everything is fine. πŸ™„

Maria
              Participant

The hatchling is already at $22 something. No problem selling anything direct from Windstone.

lamortefille wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

I’m not finding him 😳

I would say that’s an eBay problem, not you. The search feature hasn’t worked properly for months now. There are pages and pages of complaints to eBay, but they swear everything is fine. πŸ™„

whew.
                could you post the link πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Hatchling no. 7

OH! For some reason, I thought I was looking for something else 😳

Maria
                  Participant

πŸ˜† Like what?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.