fbpx

What makes you happy?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What makes you happy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

When you find yourself slipping into a bad mood, what do you do to try to make yourself happy? What makes you happy and why?
      If I go outside and smell the wonderful air and see the beautiful flowers, and hear the melodious birds-that will often cheer me up. 8)

Katherine
      Participant

Laurie
        Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

When you find yourself slipping into a bad mood, what do you do to try to make yourself happy? What makes you happy and why?
          If I go outside and smell the wonderful air and see the beautiful flowers, and hear the melodious birds-that will often cheer me up. 8)

I get on here and whine, and then everyone tells me how wonderful I am and that makes me feel better. XD just kidding.

When I feel blue I spend time with my critters or read. If I’m really blue then I sleep. Once I wake up, I’m ok. ๐Ÿ˜‰

bayoudragon
          Participant

If I want something relaxing, I stare at my fish (poor guys). But they are so fluid and tranquil, I love watching them swim.

If I want to laugh, I look up my collection of bumpersticker saying… those are always good for a laugh!

And I agree with 2H, if I’m really stressed, I sleep. I always feel better when I wake. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
            Participant

XD LAUGHING ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ™‚ XD

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
              Participant

Recieving a new Windstone sculpture too XD XD I have to wait until Christmas,but BOY,what a Christmas present for myself it will be! XD

How about you? ๐Ÿ˜€

Katherine
                Participant

I like getting Windstones, but when I am in a financial bind it makes me more unhappy. ๐Ÿ˜• I love to paint, I love eating chocolate ice cream. ๐Ÿ™‚ I used to LOVE LOVE reading, but I have strayed away from that. I need to find that love again because it always made me in a good mood! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                  Participant

Just start laughing ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜† XD ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bodine
                    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ This is a happy topic ๐Ÿ˜€ I would like to hear some crazy funny answers from our friends out there.Come on,DARE YA! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜† XD
                      Make us laugh ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let’s see what ya got ๐Ÿ˜›

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Well, I guess I should answer since it’s my turn this month in the “Ask…” section! Cross-stitching makes me extremely happy!!! It’s such a relaxing hobby; there’s nothing like putting on a nice, long movie, like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, and cross-stitching for hours on end! Video games also make me extremely happy!!! I just got into God of War, and let me tell you, it’s great for working off pent-up frustration or anger over daily events! I tend to favor role-playing games, though, because I can immerse myself in a new world, surround myself with a whole lot of characters, and save that new world! Petting my dog also makes me extremely happy!!! I love to play with her and pet her and spend time with her, she’s so much fun! Tasgrs is right: there’s nothing like fur therapy! Reading makes me happy, drawing makes me happy, studying makes me happy; it might be faster to ask me what makes me UNhappy, LOL!

Bodine
                        Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Well, I guess I should answer since it’s my turn this month in the “Ask…” section! Cross-stitching makes me extremely happy!!! It’s such a relaxing hobby; there’s nothing like putting on a nice, long movie, like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, and cross-stitching for hours on end! Video games also make me extremely happy!!! I just got into God of War, and let me tell you, it’s great for working off pent-up frustration or anger over daily events! I tend to favor role-playing games, though, because I can immerse myself in a new world, surround myself with a whole lot of characters, and save that new world! Petting my dog also makes me extremely happy!!! I love to play with her and pet her and spend time with her, she’s so much fun! Tasgrs is right: there’s nothing like fur therapy! Reading makes me happy, drawing makes me happy, studying makes me happy; it might be faster to ask me what makes me UNhappy, LOL!

๐Ÿ˜† You sound like a very HAPPY person!GOOD for you! ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                          Participant

Nothing clears up thunderclouds in my mind like a motorcycle drive. And if for some reason that’s not an option, curling up in my reading chair with a book is the next best thing.

Bodine
                            Participant

Cool Morning ride in the hills,nothing like it to clear your mind. ๐Ÿ˜€

Katherine
                              Participant

STUDYING?? That makes you happy? Wow……you are a happy person!! ๐Ÿ˜†

purpledragonclaw
                                Participant

I love to study! That’s why I took calculus for fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.