fbpx

What makes a complete "set"?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What makes a complete "set"?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

So,the Fledgie is the young Emperor or Old Warrior? ๐Ÿ™‚

I had intended the Fledge, and the royal hatchers, to be children of the large scale dragons: The Secret Keeper ( female) and the Promise keeper ( male).
      But because the Secret keeper is so hard to make and ship, the Emperor is being a surrogate father figure for them. The Royal hatchers got named “Hatching Emperor” etc. because we couldn’t think up another name for them. We are bad at naming things.

Promise Keeper? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *perked ears* I don’t remember hearing that name before. :scratch:

Bodine
      Participant

Melody wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

I had intended the Fledge, and the royal hatchers, to be children of the large scale dragons: The Secret Keeper ( female) and the Promise keeper ( male).
        But because the Secret keeper is so hard to make and ship, the Emperor is being a surrogate father figure for them. The Royal hatchers got named “Hatching Emperor” etc. because we couldn’t think up another name for them. We are bad at naming things.

:hi: Thank you! I think the names all fit ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of us,besides myself,I hope ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ,make up little short stories about our babies,especialy when we get a new one ๐Ÿ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Promise Keeper? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *perked ears* I don’t remember hearing that name before. :scratch:

My ear perked up at that one toooooo?????????

megamibabe16
          Participant

Agreed, so Melody what is this Promise Keeper?

Bodine
            Participant

uh-oh…you done it now….. ๐Ÿ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Holy shiznit! Well I never knew there was a male version of the Secret Keeper!! Promise Keeper, eh? WOW, can’t wait to see that, along with your planned Empress! Those are gonna be gooooooorgeous, dahling! (Ala Rainbow Dash…. XD )

Bob

bodine6127 wrote:

Melody wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: Thank you! I think the names all fit ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of us,besides myself,I hope ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ,make up little short stories about our babies,especialy when we get a new one ๐Ÿ˜†

The only story I make up when I get a new one is Wow one less to complete my neurotic need to have all the ones in the set I collect.
                I always felt the Feldgie was a young Emperor waiting to grow up to be an Emperor
                for some reason in my mind the Fledgies are all male
                If the croutchign fledgie ever came out maybe that one would be the female counter part and the young Lap Dragon
                We would then need her in all the original colors too
                Yes Miss Melody that would include all the retired colors like Old Green and Ruby

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.