What kind of dragon are you?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What kind of dragon are you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

What kind of dragon are you? Just have to know ;P

As in, what do you look like? Do you breathe fire, or ice, or have some different power entirely?

Feel free to post whatever other mythical animals you are as well…

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Falcolf
      Participant

Pack hunting sweet-natured bitey thing that naps a lot and loves cats. (The character/species of dragon that I created that is in my avatar.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
        Participant

This week I am something small that scuttles through the undergrowth, hissing softly to itself while dashing from one thing to another. Next week, who knows?

Nightcrow
          Participant

I’m the Lap Dragon — lazy, well-fed, and happy to be surrounded by smaller creatures that would normally be prey (cats, snakes, fish, dogs…) but instead we share the comfy spots and the snacks!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stormbreeze
            Participant

Cool. I’d be some kind of dragon that likes to bathe in lava.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Amstaff
              Participant

Id consider myself a Snow or Ice dragon, since I love the snow ! The beauty of the cold snow, ice crystals glittering all over its surface, trees with branches hanging heavy with snow, huge flakes drifting down from the clouds above. I would be a warm white-blue color, with intense dark blue eyes, and a tribal pattern in blue and black would adorn my hide along the flanks, with more trailing down the tail- ending in blackness. Likely a Old Warrior or lap dragon, an older intelligent dragon. (Hrrmmm I may have an idea for a PYO dragon again, lol… gotta add this to my list of ideas, lol ! )

Id consider myself a Snow or Ice dragon, since I love the snow ! The beauty of the cold snow, ice crystals glittering all over its surface, trees with branches hanging heavy with snow, huge flakes drifting down from the clouds above. I would be a warm white-blue color, with intense dark blue eyes, and a tribal pattern in blue and black would adorn my hide along the flanks, with more trailing down the tail- ending in blackness. Likely a Old Warrior or lap dragon, an older intelligent dragon. (Hrrmmm I may have an idea for a PYO dragon again, lol… gotta add this to my list of ideas, lol ! )

that would be fun to draw. so much detail . ^-^ :bigsmile:

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I would probably be a western dragon, in colour-shifting blue. My wings would be feathered and I would have fins instead of horns. I would be very territorial, but with a generally calm disposition. I should draw this sometime!

darjeb
                Participant

As the oldest member of the Forum I would have to say an Old Warrior – a fire eating and breathing one

A Predacon! AKA a robotic dragon from the Transformers universe. Hehe~

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.