fbpx

What is your most coveted sculpt?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What is your most coveted sculpt?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

:hi: AUTUMN LEAF OLD WARRIOR! :yes:
      HAPPY DANCE! I get mine for Christmas!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ 8)

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Most coveted that you don’t have, or most coveted that you own?

My favorite that I own is: Burgundy/Gold OW ๐Ÿ˜€

Most coveted that I don’t own is: Wineberry SK or Ocean Blue OW :shout:

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh 49er, you just HAD to mention that Burgundy Gold OW didn’t you! That’s what I COVET the MOST ๐Ÿ˜€ That and the Ocean Blue you speak of as well *swoon* If I had both of them! I’d never need another Windstone! *sigh* (well, besides The Flame Point Male Dragon Jennifer did)

I guess the most coveted of what I actually OWN though is a toss up in between my Pearl Sun Dragon, Black and Gold Limited Rising Spectral, & Red Fire Limited Old Warrior

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Great minds think alike! XD XD

Megan
          Participant

Hmm. Most coveted that I have a prayer of owning someday: emerald or old green emperor. Most coveted that I’ll never get a hold of ever: Arlla’s tiger and snow leopard griffin families. I felt physically sick when those went up on eBay, they’re that pretty to me ๐Ÿ˜† Jen’s Neptune emp is a very close second. Seems to be a trend wanting these special pieces!

Most coveted that I own is my black gold emp Vulcan. I saved for almost a year to buy him back in high school, before I had a job — then my parents surprised me right before I had enough money stashed away and got him for me.

yolanda
            Participant

i would have to say my Orchid Shell Coiled Mother and my Crocus Fledge Jen painted. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Tally Mark
              Participant

I would say peacock old warrior, but my mother got me one…so a peacock emperor. I’ve wanted that one for years, particularly in peacock. Though, one of those cinammon paint jobs would be lovely…

Nicole
                Participant

Can your most coveted be something that doesnt exist yet? Cause I would love an emerald SK. Most coveted that I own would be a toss up between my autumn leaf OW and my emerald OW…although its hard to chose from so many pretties ๐Ÿ˜€

Christine
                  Participant

GOTHIC UNICORN GOTHIC UNICORN GOTHIC UNICORN GOTHIC UNICORN

Also the Kirins, any color. I can has mor peas?

That I own? Well, my Old Green Emperor.
                    That I would like to own? A BEP Secret Keeper…*dies and comes back* I would LOVE to have one of her to match my Prototype Old Warrior in BEP, and my Lap. *still dreams of it becoming a limited production color on more sculpts…Like FLEDGLINGS!* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Did I say that out loud? *snickers*

Zelda
                    Participant

I’d love to own a brown emperor someday… but as for production sculpts, I’m looking forward to the day when I can get an old warrior or secret keeper!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

I wish there was a Grand Kirin *_* (planning to pop that idea in the ask Melody section sometime)
                      most coveted? Probably the Sun Oriental sculpt ^^;

that I own? Crocus <3 ^^; *runs*

www.nakaseart.com

Bodine
                      Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Hmm. Most coveted that I have a prayer of owning someday: emerald or old green emperor. Most coveted that I’ll never get a hold of ever: Arlla’s tiger and snow leopard griffin families. I felt physically sick when those went up on eBay, they’re that pretty to me ๐Ÿ˜† Jen’s Neptune emp is a very close second. Seems to be a trend wanting these special pieces!

Most coveted that I own is my black gold emp Vulcan. I saved for almost a year to buy him back in high school, before I had a job — then my parents surprised me right before I had enough money stashed away and got him for me.
                        SWEET! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

That I actually own would have to be my Brown Emperor, since he is the most rare (Holy Grail) of the production pieces followed by the 23KT Gold Leaf OW and 2 23KT Gold Leaf Hatching Empresses since there where so few.
                          I also LOVE me 3 SK’s too so it’s VERY difficilt to make the choice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.