fbpx

What do you love to create , craft or dream up .

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion What do you love to create , craft or dream up .

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Misty
    Participant

I have two sizes small are $10, large are $15 and landscapes (lg) are $20. I probably will put them in the flea market later, but I sold out last year and have only painted about a dozen so far this year, so I will wait a bit longer until I have more to sell =) If you would like something halloweeney on a christmas ball I can do that no prob (or on anything else paintable for that matter), shoot me a PM or email if you have something in particular in mind. I don’t know what shipping would be on these but it can’t be a whole lot, they don’t weigh much!

Adaneth
      Participant

A Moose!! How wonderful! 😀 Love the dragon and the bunny too–those are all just fantastic!

Thanks for sharing photos. 🙂

Carolyn
        Participant

I’ll look at my collection of Halloween cards to get an idea . I just love spooky things . I have put my bats on my Christmas tree in the past .
          Dust bunnies would make cute ornaments . I made mouse ones a few years ago out of felt . Stuck some into empty raisin boxes and hang them on the tree . So I like being creative . Might have a Halloween tree this year . A white one .

Something like these .

Photobucket
          The bats and full moon .
          Photobucket

This one I adore . I wonder if I can get someone to put this on a unicorn .

Or this one
          Photobucket

Misty
          Participant

I can do any of those, take your pick lol. I have painted stranger things on christmas ornaments O.o Someone had me paint a bulldozer on one, and had a few requests for football logos and bunches of kids shows, lizards and a school bus. You never know what will appeal to people!

Carolyn
            Participant

I’d take all 4 of them and no hurry either . If and when you have time . I can wait . I’d love them .

Hi all,

This is my first post here, although I have been reading the paint your own forum in particular for a long time, just enjoying everyone’s work! Then a while ago I noticed this forum and thought I would post a few of my little guys.

So here goes. I hope this works, I was having trouble getting the photos to cooperate…..

Zebra pin

Horse pin – Topaz

Miniature sea dragon

Cavalier king charles spaniel

Ferrous

Unicorn pin

Kelly
              Participant

Welcome to the forum Twisted. Your pins/sculptures are great! They are so detailed. Nice work!

twindragonsmum
                Participant

Very lovely work! So glad you found us! Welcome aboard!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Thank you very much, Crowfeather and Twindragonsmum!

Carolyn
                  Participant

Yes Halloween ornaments . I’ll post pics when they are done. Thanks so much Opal Dragon .

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.