fbpx

What do you like?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What do you like?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

So…Melody, I know you sculpt a lot of dragons…but I want to know what is your favorite fantasy creature? Mine is a unicorn with Pegasus coming in second…but then you can’t forget mermaids!! 🙂

Melody
      Keymaster

So…Melody, I know you sculpt a lot of dragons…but I want to know what is your favorite fantasy creature? Mine is a unicorn with Pegasus coming in second…but then you can’t forget mermaids!! 🙂

Right now, my very favorite is Foo-dogs! My second favorite is Kirins. Both are open to a lot of variables in the way they can look, where as things like mermaids and centaurs, though I love them, are kinda limited in how they appear.Yes I know you can have lionfish mermaids,and killer whale mermaids,and kangaroo bodied centaurs, but still, they don’t compare to the foo-dog insanity you can enjoy if you google foo-dog images.

Katherine
        Participant

I will have to google foo dogs. Your foo dogs came out when I hadn’t been frequesnting the forum at all, and when I came back, I was like…”what are those?” lol I have yet to look too much into them, although they do strike my curiousity.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.