fbpx

What do you got?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What do you got?

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Syn, dragonqueen is very new here and probably found this thread via search function– it’s entirely possible they didn’t know how old it was. 🙂

I have the male rainbow dragon which i hear is rare, out of curiosity do u know how much it is wotrth?

No one can really tell you what it is worth exactly, but we can give you an idea.
      If your dragon is mint, this might be helpful: This is what they have sold for, in the past, on eBay. http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php?act=details&id=451

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Syn
      Participant

Syn, dragonqueen is very new here and probably found this thread via search function– it’s entirely possible they didn’t know how old it was. 🙂

I have the male rainbow dragon which i hear is rare, out of curiosity do u know how much it is wotrth?

Jennifer, I am quite sure dragonqueen did not know how old it was, or she would not have posted a reply to it. I did not notice it either until I started wondering about the replies from people who have not been on the forum in a very long time. My comment was intended to warn people BEFORE they replied to the thread. The Pink Curled thread comes to mind.

This is a problem that has been brought up before. The posting date is way too light and is difficult to read; so most people don’t. Me included, obviously, or I would not have responded.

kitsunelady
        Participant

Heh heh. *amused*

Hannah
          Participant

I kind of like this list XD Can we continue to post our collections in it or should I try starting a new thread? I know it’s a lot like “show your collection” but I’m a text oriented person too so it would be fun for me to see a list of the stuff I have XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

kitsunelady
            Participant

I kind of like this list XD Can we continue to post our collections in it or should I try starting a new thread? I know it’s a lot like “show your collection” but I’m a text oriented person too so it would be fun for me to see a list of the stuff I have XD

I was thinking the same thing! (that I’d post a list here)

I don’t see anything wrong with reviving an old thread, if it’s not a topic that’s gone out of date…which this isn’t. =)

Jennifer
              Keymaster

You might want to make a new thread, unless users can edit their posts from before? I’m not sure if you can edit posts made on the old forum…

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I’ll make a new thread. Since this one is so old it’s irrelevant at this point. This means people who posted in it before can put an updated list in the new thread and you dont have to wade through 2008 stuff. *runs off*

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.