What do you do with your fuzzies so they won't get into everything?!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy What do you do with your fuzzies so they won't get into everything?!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

How do you keep them safe?! Mine used to roam everywhere, in the hutch,in drawers, on the floor! But not anymore! I rounded them up and now……they are in a critter keeper!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Aren’t they adorable?! I don’t have many…yet! Only two whites, yellow ducky, under the sea, neon green, spots, the twins, and shy guy.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So how do you keep your fuzzies safe and sound?!

LOVE FUZZY!!!!!!! <<<<<<<{;> <;}>>>>>>>>>>>

fatalbeauty
    Participant

mine sit on shelves between Windstones where the kitties can’t get them….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

mine sit on shelves between Windstones where the kitties can’t get them….

That’s where mine were but my baby unis were toppling over when they sat on them!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

My baby unis and wolves keep tabs on them! Mine seem pretty content so long as they have a Windstone to cuddle with 🙂

littleironhorse
        Participant

Susie keeps them in a candy jar! Take a look at the Windstone facebook page! LOL!

Susie keeps them in a candy jar! Take a look at the Windstone facebook page! LOL!

I saw that, LOL! But I don’t have a cute candy jar, so when searching for what to keep my fuzzies in, I found the critter keeper! Can’t wait til I fill it all up!!

My baby unis and wolves keep tabs on them! Mine seem pretty content so long as they have a Windstone to cuddle with 🙂

That’s where some of my fuzzies were, but my poor uni babies would roll over when they sat on them!

Carolyn
          Participant

Mine will be finding a another safe place . They are getting to big for the place they are in . Susie keeps them in a cute place .

Susie
            Keymaster

A thrift shop is a great place to hunt for good Fuzzy containment! My covered candy/cookie jar is a glass apple. Have to contain them or they raid the lunch room (although I’m pretty certain they can open the lid and get out – they just don’t do it as often)

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Mine hide in my box of old coins =P

A thrift shop is a great place to hunt for good Fuzzy containment! My covered candy/cookie jar is a glass apple. Have to contain them or they raid the lunch room (although I’m pretty certain they can open the lid and get out – they just don’t do it as often)

Very cute container! I saw it on the Facebook page! It’s what got me to look for a container for mine! And searching around the ouse, I found four critter keepers! Amd since fuzzies ate critters, just seemed a good place to keep them…for now!

Love them fuzzies!

Bodine
                Participant

I have mine in a pretty vase with hummingbirds on it.Problem is they keep trying to climb out and play with the birds on the outside.They sit in front of a window and I think they are confused.Guess I need to move them huh? 😉 LOVE FUZZY!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

I have mine in a pretty vase with hummingbirds on it.Problem is they keep trying to climb out and play with the birds on the outside.They sit in front of a window and I think they are confused.Guess I need to move them huh? 😉 LOVE FUZZY!

They really do move!! I just checked mine and Neon is starting to climb out! Good thing the lid is on!! Don’t let the birds eat your fuzzies! Especially those early birds! LOL!

❤Love fuzzies! ❤

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.