What Color Family are these dragons?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What Color Family are these dragons?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daphne L White
    Participant

Hello everyone! I recently got these dragons from my mom and have been trying to get information on them. Could anyone tell me what color family these belong to as I think its now discontinued? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Daphne White

fatalbeauty
      Participant

that would be peacock, it’s mostly not made anymore but I think the hatcher version 2 and baby dragon were made in the last few years to match their families….the one in your picture is a young dragon….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

merrillannwhite
        Participant

They recently did curlies and secret keepers too. Maybe bantams as well? The older sculpts aren’t done in that color anymore, but they were produced when Windstone was in California and had bigger production so there are still a lot of them floating around. The color is still pretty popular, but it is not rare on the secondhand market. It’s one of my favorite production colors.

Scathach
          Participant

They recently did curlies and secret keepers too. Maybe bantams as well? The older sculpts aren’t done in that color anymore, but they were produced when Windstone was in California and had bigger production so there are still a lot of them floating around. The color is still pretty popular, but it is not rare on the secondhand market. It’s one of my favorite production colors.

They did do peacock bantams.
            It’s my all time favourite colour.

Life is beautiful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.