What are you doing for Christmas?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What are you doing for Christmas?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Catriona
    Participant

I was just wondering what others are doing this year. I’ll be watching movies . I have no family. So it’s movies or writing stories. I’m old. Lol. But share your plans.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Bodine
      Participant

Wake up,Coffee….and…..
        and rip open my gifts!
        Go to family dinner and the rest,stay snuggled up and watch the boob tube with my pets because it will be cold here.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Catriona
        Participant

I have white Christmas , Christmas with holly, angels sing , Thomas Kincaid Christmas and other movies to watch.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Bodine
          Participant

Yep.I have been watching the Christmas movies since Thanksgiving😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
            Participant

Family gift exchanges ( sometime) … taking care of my sister’s pets because she is spending Christmas with her son (maybe) …

It’s only December 20 so lots of time to finalize plans. 🙂 We tend to have stretched-out Christmas celebrations.

Catriona
              Participant

Looks like we’re having a snow storm this week. A white Christmas probably.

Catriona
                Participant

Watching movies and staying warm. Winter storm warning here. Got supplies and oh I dislike real cold weather. Oh happy yule. The shortest day of the year. It’s winter now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.