fbpx

What about these awesome animals?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What about these awesome animals?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

what about…….. platapi? Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

etruscan
    Participant

Medieval tapestry colours, replicating illumination manuscript flowers & filigree, would have been wicked to see!

When did the boars first come out? ๐Ÿ™

The Razor Back came out in 1984 and was retired in 1988. The original boars had brown eyes. (photo from Astral Castle website):

A group of 18 were sold on ebay in 2008. They were old castings discovered during preparations for the move to Oregon. Those were painted and given red eyes (photo from ravnheart database):

Skylover
      Participant

Here’s some pictures of an original boar that I once owned. It was more of a reddish-brown color with copper eyes. The newer versions were brown with red eyes. On rare occasions, the original animals do show up on ebay.

photo IMG_3576_18_zpskiysw0mf.jpg

photo IMG_3577_19_zpsagl4wu0c.jpg

photo IMG_3578_20_zpsvyuybohn.jpg

photo IMG_3579_21_zpsm9bycexa.jpg

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

Here’s some pictures of an original boar that I once owned. It was more of a reddish-brown color with copper eyes. The newer versions were brown with red eyes. On rare occasions, the original animals do show up on ebay.

photo IMG_3576_18_zpskiysw0mf.jpg

photo IMG_3577_19_zpsagl4wu0c.jpg

photo IMG_3578_20_zpsvyuybohn.jpg

photo IMG_3579_21_zpsm9bycexa.jpg

The images are showing up blank?! Or am I not doing something right to see them?
          I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled on Ebay in case any show up someday there. *hopeful* ๐Ÿ™‚

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

etruscan
          Participant

The images are still showing for me …

Blight
            Participant

Medieval tapestry colours, replicating illumination manuscript flowers & filigree, would have been wicked to see!

When did the boars first come out? ๐Ÿ™

The Razor Back came out in 1984 and was retired in 1988. The original boars had brown eyes. (photo from Astral Castle website):

A group of 18 were sold on ebay in 2008. They were old castings discovered during preparations for the move to Oregon. Those were painted and given red eyes (photo from ravnheart database):

Argh, I was born in 1987 so of course I missed out!

These photos are making me just more frustrated. It’s an amazing, hardcore design.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.