fbpx

Werewolves and such?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Werewolves and such?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Have you ever considered sculpting one for sale, or any other anthropomorphic animals? There isn’t enough ‘beautiful” werewolf sculpture available. I do seem to remember a lovely wolf-lady work in progress in your gallery. I know your crazy busy, but I hope that project hasn’t been abandoned completely. She was the perfect example of what I had in mind.

twindragonsmum
      Participant

This one PT? I’d love to see it completed!

Photobucket

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Purplecat
        Participant

same here….I’d LOVE to have her as a pyo. I had this cool paintjob idea with intricate tattoos and drybrushed fur patterning…..Plus I think she’d be a pain for you to production paint. PYO yesss?

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

This one PT? I’d love to see it completed!

Photobucket

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes! That’s the one. Thanks TDM :bigsmile:

Carolyn
            Participant

Yes she’s one I’d love to have too . She’s amazing .

twindragonsmum
              Participant

same here….I’d LOVE to have her as a pyo. I had this cool paintjob idea with intricate tattoos and drybrushed fur patterning…..Plus I think she’d be a pain for you to production paint. PYO yesss?

yersh! i was thinking tribal tatoos, like the Maori’s do – lots – enough so it would almost look like she was clothed but really isn’t. It’s just skin and fur…

twindragonsmum

tdm

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I agree with you PC :). She would be a great PYO. I would love to paint her myself. So many ways wou could do it to. But production would be awesome to.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Yes!! A LONG time ago!Around 1985. I wanted to do a sleek beautiful werewolf- that was even before “furries” and “anthros” were common. I did sculpt that wolf-lady, but she is more of an anthro.
                    That wolf lady was designed to be cast in pewter. Her head would probably need to be repositioned to be cast in gypsum, and she is a little small for a pyo.

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Yes!! A LONG time ago!Around 1985. I wanted to do a sleek beautiful werewolf- that was even before “furries” and “anthros” were common. I did sculpt that wolf-lady, but she is more of an anthro.
                      That wolf lady was designed to be cast in pewter. Her head would probably need to be repositioned to be cast in gypsum, and she is a little small for a pyo.

Still, I would love to see her done someday. When I was a kid I used to draw werewolves all the time and they were always done with beads and braids in their fur. I always liked the idea of them being smart, thinking creatures, instead of brainless murderous brutes they were so often depicted as. That sculpt really captures the thoughtfulness I wanted to express in my depictions of the lycanthropes ๐Ÿ™‚

Carolyn
                      Participant

What ever her size or color I’d love to have her .

moonbeam
                        Participant

She is so pretty even in her half-finished state. I would love to see her finished!
                          Having her as a PYO would be extremely great, because mostly I like the smaller PYOs better anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
                          Participant

PYO, yes please! It would make a great addition.

Purplecat
                            Participant

what size is she exactly? Do you have any size reference photos with her in it?

I can see what you mean about the head reposition….would doing a slight uptilt so she was posed almost the same, but slightly upwards help? Less of an overhang in that position. Or is there another issue with her head positioning?

Carolyn
                              Participant

What ever her size or color I’d love to have her . If she was to be pewter , she must be tiny . Any chance she could be remade to the size of a winged wolf PYO . With all you do Melody I think you’ve got to much to do , but it would be wonderful . I love creatures like her .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.