fbpx

Well wishes to all! 💜

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Well wishes to all! 💜

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

During this time of strife & high anxiety, I want to send out my most sincere loving thoughts to everyone here. We’re all dealing with what’s going on in different ways and have similar as well as unique situations. The heart of this post is to wish every single one of you, wellness, safety, health & happiness. My heart isn’t only with the little family I have left, and with friends but with those who I share common interests, especially when those interests are unconditional & intense such as the love of Windstones.

I won’t overdo the sentiment. I’m simply wishing you all well and that each of us comes through this period of time peacefully & uneventfully. I’m sure we’re all thankful we don’t need to engage in social distancing with our WE cuties😄

For those I have that will remain with me, I’m thankful to Windstone & Melody for bringing such outstanding, breathtaking & sometimes hypnotizing beauty into my life that from ‘84 to this very day, soothes & helps me escape when I need/want to.

Be well all & if you have any WE cats, hoofers, wolves or griffins, give them a little *boop* for me😁
      🙏🏼🕉☯️☮️💞🌻🌹🌸🌼🌷💐

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

sherry10151982
      Participant

Awwwe!!! That’s such a sweet sentiment and I really appreciate everything you said!!

You do the same, and hopefully we can all come out of this and continue on with our love of Windstones.

Take care of yourself!!

PhoenixTears
        Participant

Awwwe!!! That’s such a sweet sentiment and I really appreciate everything you said!!

You do the same, and hopefully we can all come out of this and continue on with our love of Windstones.

Take care of yourself!!

Thank you! You take care of you too. We’re all in it together🤝 Mmm, maybe the wrong emoji to use😂 Try this:
          👉🏼————6ft—————👈🏼 virtual hug🤗

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Bodine
          Participant

How sweet.Thank you and backatya.Be safe and good health to you and yours.
            💗💛💙💜💚❤

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Thanks for the lovely thoughts in today’s World!
              HUGZ to you and your Mum! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
              Participant

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments!

Wishing everyone good health, happiness and enjoyable time spent with the ones they love.

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

PhoenixTears
                Participant

Such wonderful togetherness among Windstone lovers. Glad you came in here to send out your own positive warm, fuzzy well wishes to others. Be safe all💜
                  🦄🤍💞🌷

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Hugs to everyone here. Or maybe elbow bumps?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Natasha
                    Participant

Distance hugs! Yes, it is good to have beauty here with us in lockdown! Stay safe everyone, stay at home when you can, and take good care of you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Such a wonderful sentiment, thank you and may it return to you tenfold!

merrillannwhite
                        Participant

Everyone take care and be safe, and do what you can to help others. Virtual hugs to all. 🐣

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.