fbpx

Welcome UrsaLupe!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome UrsaLupe!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

BDW
      Participant

Here are two stickies that help you find Important links with lots of interesting stuff for all new members:

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905
        http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Tell us a little about yourself and your passion for Windstones. ๐Ÿ˜€
        Oh! Almost forgot….Welcome to the Windstoneholics Anonymous… just kidding around!

machineguts
        Participant

Welcome home! ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
          Participant

Welcome from North Carolina! ๐Ÿ˜€

darjeb
            Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNSHINE STATE

Just remember Windstones are addictive

twindragonsmum
              Participant

So glad you found us!

twindragonsmum :hi:

tdm

Sbianchi
                Participant

Hello and Welcome!

darjeb
                  Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNSHINE STATE

Just remember Windstones are addictive

UrsaLupe
                    Participant

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for the welcome ^.^

I’ve been a fan of Windstone ever since I first saw them as a teenager. There was a store at our mall called “The Tinder Box” that sold tobacco and collectibles, and they were the first people in my area to ever carry Windstones, somewhere in the mid to late eighties. I will forever associate the smell of good pipe tobacco with Windstones, and vice versa ^.^ My brother was the first to get a Windstone, one of the brown male dragons that he still has today. I -coveted- that dragon, and I would often times steal it from his room *chuckles* It was my senior year in high school I finally saved up enough money to buy my own Windstone, a white Emporer Dragon that I had on layaway at the Tinder Box. I remember being sooooo amazingly happy to have my very own dragon! I pampered him to death, gave him his own amethyst and gold necklace to wear, and even painted more gold on him myself (since he seemed a little -too- white and drab without it). I’m now in my mid thirties and he is still sitting on my bookshelf ^.^

I haven’t had much money over the years to devote to collecting, but my collection has grown quite a bit in recent years. I now have a Hippogryph Candlelamp, a Black Gold Lap Dragon, a Pearl Male Griffin, a Trio of Dragons Candlelamp, and a Wolf Council Candlelamp. I also have two PYO griffins, and a PYO winged wolf and wishing I had the time to sit down and paint them XP They’ll get done someday.

Do I want more? You betcha!! You all know how horribly addictive Windstones are. I’ll just have to keep saving my pennies and add to my collection as I can. There are many more beauties I would love to give a home to!

(BTW, I know several people here will know me from elsewhere on the internet as “Goldenwolf”, but here I will go by UrsaLupe)

Skigod377
                      Participant

I first saw Windstones at the Tinder Box, too, and I also coveted my brothers dragons before I started collecting. When I did get my first dragons, they were his! A peacock male and white mother. I still have both but Bro gets visitation rights. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.