fbpx

Welcome Twopony!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Welcome Twopony!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Welcome, welcome. Tell us a little about yourself.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Starbreeze
        Participant

Hi! How are you? Welcome!! πŸ˜€

Patricia
          Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maebnus
            Participant

Welcome! I hope you’ll share pics of your collection with us.

wolflodge100
              Participant

Hi, and welcome! πŸ˜€

welcome to the forums!!! glad you came here.

Maria
                Participant

Welcome, twopony!
                  I thought twopony and tatt2dcowgirl were the same person. I think asinnamon’s record-breaking PYO went to twopony, and she said tatt2d got it… But I guess that can’t be? πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                  Participant

I thought twopony was already a member? If not, welcome!! If som welcome again!

Maebnus
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Welcome, twopony!
                      I thought twopony and tatt2dcowgirl were the same person. I think asinnamon’s record-breaking PYO went to twopony, and she said tatt2d got it… But I guess that can’t be? πŸ˜•

I remember that now… Hmm, twopony55l05 & Twopony… strange to think that name would be too popular… (is there something behind it that I’m not getting?)
                      If it’s the same person, she moved… but that’s not really reason to change your forum name.
                      It’s a bit confusing when ppl use a different name here & on eBay (I started a list so I know who outbids me :wink:), but moreso when this happens. Not that it’s bad, but I’ll have to pay closer attention now. πŸ™„ πŸ™‚

Welcome to the melee! πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

Maebnus3 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Welcome, twopony!

I remember that now… Hmm, twopony55l05 & Twopony… strange to think that name would be too popular… (is there something behind it that I’m not getting?)
                        If it’s the same person, she moved… but that’s not really reason to change your forum name.
                        It’s a bit confusing when ppl use a different name here & on eBay (I started a list so I know who outbids me :wink:), but moreso when this happens. Not that it’s bad, but I’ll have to pay closer attention now. πŸ™„ πŸ™‚

So there are two twopony people, and one of them might be tatt2d? Dude, this is confusing. πŸ˜†

Welcome to the mad house. πŸ˜€

Thanks for the wonderful welcome from everyone. Sorry for confusion on the name. Twopony and Twopony55L05 (Ebay) are one and the same. I have just discovered the Windstone Dragons and have fallen completely head over heels in love with them.

S

Maebnus
                        Participant

Twopony wrote:

Thanks for the wonderful welcome from everyone. Sorry for confusion on the name. Twopony and Twopony55L05 (Ebay) are one and the same. I have just discovered the Windstone Dragons and have fallen completely head over heels in love with them.

S
                          Thanks for clearing that up for us. I guess it was just a mix-up back when that one auction was discussed. Glad you made it here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.