fbpx

Welcome spdygonzalez2001

Home Forums Miscellany Community Welcome spdygonzalez2001

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

spdygonzalez2001 wrote:

Hey everyone.. thanks for the welcome.. lets see.. a little about me.. hmm.. well I have always had a natural artistic talent.. but I generally paint and draw just about anything you could want.. most people tend to request portraits which is probably my nack.. i guess… umm… Frozen is a good friend of mine and asked me to paint a griffin.. and although I am a bit slow at it.. its about done… few more days and I should have a photo posted of it.. then you can critique me.. haha.. but cut me a little slack.. its my first one.. πŸ™‚ thanks..

Spdy

WHOO HOOOO! He spoke! Nice to hear from you! We really hope you post pics of the griffin when you are done. Frozen has told us a bit about you, but it is nice to hear from you. We hope you dont dissapear into oblivion, but def understand if you dont pop in everyday. Im just glad you said, Hi, and hope you post pics of some of your work.

Haha. yeah I live…. I will try to pop in from time to time.. πŸ™‚ and as soon as I have the griffin done I will definately post it..

Bob

yeah!! another male!!!
        Welcome don’t get to overwhelmed and remember a number of us have been here for some time so we all joke around and it may seem “Nasty” to some but it’s all in fun

frozendragon
        Participant

spdygonzalez2001 wrote:

Hey everyone.. thanks for the welcome.. lets see.. a little about me.. hmm.. well I have always had a natural artistic talent.. but I generally paint and draw just about anything you could want.. most people tend to request portraits which is probably my nack.. i guess… umm… Frozen is a good friend of mine and asked me to paint a griffin.. and although I am a bit slow at it.. its about done… few more days and I should have a photo posted of it.. then you can critique me.. haha.. but cut me a little slack.. its my first one.. πŸ™‚ thanks..

Spdy

the last time I saw the griffin, it looked like it was gonna turn out pretty cool….

but haven’t seen it since then…and can’t really remember it….

frozendragon
          Participant

and…..those portraits are really good…..I was kind of jealous when he brought them to show everyone….cause he’s way too good…

but oh well….I’m better at so many other things….LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😈

frozendragon wrote:

and…..those portraits are really good…..I was kind of jealous when he brought them to show everyone….cause he’s way too good…

Like painting up beautiful sculpts of my dog, hooking me up when I miss up with something, and in general being an EXCEPTIONAL baker!

frozendragon
            Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Like painting up beautiful sculpts of my dog, hooking me up when I miss up with something, and in general being an EXCEPTIONAL baker!

LOL…yeah all those….

and I did see pictures of the griffin…..

I’m supposed to take some sealer to him today….and take some pictures to post….

so maybe in a day pictures will be up

Starbreeze
              Participant

We’ll anxiously be waiting to see the pics…I’m sure the griffin will be well worth the wait…

BipolarBear
                Participant

Hello fellow male windstone person. There are few of us but we are MIGHTY…weird.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

Bob

I 2nd that comment!!

frozendragon
                    Participant

I posted some pics of the griffin….and there will be pics in his folder in the gallery later

VERY nice Anthony- I really liked him!!

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Your griffin looks wonderful!!!

Skigod377
                        Participant

Great job on the griffin, Spdy!

Jodi
                          Participant

Which one is his? I couldn’t find it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.